Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Probably to fix the issues with cams in Belle's room. 

perhaps but fuck, Sia was in the living room ^^

and i hope she went into the bathroom after a lot sport, grrrr if she do that and i miss ^^ 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

perhaps but fuck, Sia was in the living room ^^

and i hope she went int the bathroom after a lot sport, grrrr if she do that and i miss ^^ 

Agreed ;) The cam need fixing, but damn, those moments where Sia loosens up a bit are too rare to be missed that way :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

bc2 it was offline because rlc did have to michelle:
n. 01 Oil electric heater so we no longer risk of fire;
n. 08 1500 mAh rechargeable battery for Black dildo.

:biggrin:::)

They got the poor girl a heater. Bravo. 

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

bc2 it was offline because rlc did have to michelle:
n. 01 Oil electric heater so we no longer risk of fire;
n. 08 1500 mAh rechargeable battery for Black dildo.

:biggrin:::)

I figured you'd be over in B1 looking at Jessica with heels on?:biggrin: j/k

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Candy seems in the grasp of another narcissist manipulator who is pulling her strings by playing on her guilt.

Either she should break with him (but it is easier said than done when you are under influence) and enjoy her stay, or hurry back on the next plane, because she won't last for one month of this kind of psychological torture.

I don't know what to think of Michelle, she started with a lot of playful teases (including the display of some black colored "hardware"), playing like a sly fox, hinting at great things to come (or not, but at least she would have been fooling us in an enjoyable way :biggrin:) , but after a couple of days, she is as apathetic as the rest and only interested by the weird sexting with her husband.

Sia seems to be a sweet girl, but she is completely out of place in this project.

Belle has been enjoyable and will leave a positive memories when she'll leave, but I am not expecting anything more from her until her departure.

So yeah at the moment B2 is a bit of a letdown. 

B1 is at least still interesting. The new girl is hot and promising (I know the most promising usually disappoint, but eh). Melissa is opening up more and more, generous with her nudity, super sexy, and has already bate at least twice in the bathtub, and though I doubt it will happen, I am still hoping to see her do that on the bed coverless. But she clearly has been the star of these few past days regardless. And Lima, though she has not done much those last couple of days... she has gone well and beyond the call of duty thus far. Nobody expected much from her in the beginning because she is a bit oddball and aloof, and not as striking as the other girls, but she has been amongst the boldest girls in the history of Barcelona.

Well at the very least the girls are great eye candy, and there has also been great things lately in the other appartments (Stesha's guests last night and Dasha's guests tonight notably, plus Kami's guest is super cute) so I can't really complain too much :angel: I just hope Mel will fulfill my hopes and fantasies before she leaves :heart:

Great post vllvlk.