Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is now chaturbate RLC. If they are going to do that that I might watch Michelle on a cam site where she intends the best views. What is the point of watching any of it on RLC. The party era didn't need yo be on cam. All you need to RLC is to get the right leader and allow the HJ because I'm not sure any of us want to sit through any more 2nd hand cam shows.

My Belle picks up the table leg and suggests she'd like to use it as a dildo, before fixing it on. These girls do little work but what they do tends to be done by My Belle :heart:

And she will perform in a dead angle, to add insult to injury ...

Yeah, it is really weird the way those appartments are turning, and I am not sure I am liking that very much either.

It is absolutely insane that between the cam girls and the guilty girls under their boyfriend's influence, it's actually friggin Melissa who got the boot from RLC :huh: :huh: :huh:

47 minutes ago, Sergio said:

reading translations of Kitek Jury and we see that these two apartments look really circuses, RLC should put the psychologists for girls, I do not know if it's a problem now, because we can understand more girls but really looks like a brothel, girls doing cam girl, girls who marry for money, girls are a month and go away, it's been a while that I say I believe in these RLC appatamenti has bottomed, considering that after all this, not really anything seccede Interesting

I think that sums it up well. TBF to My Belle it is a similar situation to Anna and one I have personally suspected when I found out she was going on her trip.

All these girls operating on their own agenda - yes they are friends - but the point is if these are better paid performing girls the least they can do is perform a bit more for us so why not get drunk and have some lesbian show however false it is because otherwise we are getting nothing other than the cam house I used t[ watch more than 15 years ago and I got bored with that very quickly.

Maybe RLC Premium should just be with added Barcelona and RLC standard should be all the couples and then we can forget about Barcelona.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

yep, so now we can expect her on cam soon too

It is getting worse every day. 

Just now, BBsq69 said:

It is now chaturbate RLC. If they are going to do that that I might watch Michelle on a cam site where she intends the best views. What is the point of watching any of it on RLC. The party era didn't need yo be on cam. All you need to RLC is to get the right leader and allow the HJ because I'm not sure any of us want to sit through any more 2nd hand cam shows.

My Belle picks up the table leg and suggests she'd like to use it as a dildo, before fixing it on. These girls do little work but what they do tends to be done by My Belle :heart:

I is not a good development. ... Just watch Jessica, with her stupid fake smile all day in front of her laptop. It is even worse than the shows Rebecca did.

It is not real life and not fun at all. ... It is just extrem senseless and annoying. ... The two concepts (RLC and Chaturbate) are not compatible. ... They will not have a normal real life as long as they do this cam shows shit. If now also Michelle is starting to have this stupid cam shows, RLC has made both apartments useless. WTF. ... Before some weeks it was fun, now it is only disappointing.

• Upvote 1

Michelle smacks My Belle's bum repeatedly - I hope this is a warm up - then they do a sort of conga. It could well be that a show is planned for tonight because quite frankly they owe us one IMO. The 3 friends hit the balcony.

Serious discussion earlier between My Belle and Candy. Candy looked annoyed but as usual My Belle cheered her up.

My Belle singing and clapping on the balcony - she's really lifting the mood. 

My Belle:heart: puts on a bobble hat so I guess she's on her way out. 

And I guess so might I be on November 30th/December 1st.

No coat is away - it ws just for the balcony I guess.

I do hope Michelle persuades My Belle to cam then I'll use my RLC money just to watch her.