Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 11 minutes, Snakeater a dit :

Il y a un nouveau site là-bas appelé Voyeur-house. A 3 apt. maintenant et une nouvelle approche et premium est onlt 29.95 USD par mois. En outre, ils demandent des suggestions .. Peut-être la peine de vérifier à l'avenir.

tu es sur qu'il ne fait pas partie du groupe de RLC

I wish Michelle and My Belle would wear those hats and nothing else :biggrin:

What is going on in My Belle's room is the kind of interaction we have longed  for. And BTW Candy's bear got some action with Michelle - not as much as Kami's bear used to get though.

Just now, isidore57 said:

you are on it is not part of the group of RLC

Does not look like it is part of RLC. The camera's images are clearer and the anles of the free cams are better. I have not joined I am waiting to see how it is for awhile. but it looks interesting  and is more like the couples apt.

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, Snakeater a dit :

Ne ressemble pas à elle fait partie de RLC. Les images de l'appareil photo sont plus claires et les anles des cames libres sont mieux. Je ne l'ai pas rejoint, je suis en attente de voir comment il est pendant un certain temps. mais il semble intéressant et est plus comme les couples apt.

je viens d'aller voir   belles images aussi

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I wish Michelle and My Belle would wear those hats and nothing else :biggrin:

What is going on in My Belle's room is the kind of interaction we have longed  for. And BTW Candy's bear got some action with Michelle - not as much as Kami's bear used to get though.

Belle not usually the leader type but she is acting that way this evening, she has got the girls together interacting and drinking

• Upvote 1