Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, denizenkane said:

Confusing day to try and catch up on through posts, what happened exactly? The camming was a problem today or made for good viewing?

It made for good viewing whoever they were entertaining. The RLC Customer sure never got no entertainment from it.

• Upvote 4

Now, there are four girls teasing and I think it just pointless and silly. ... I did not thought it would be possible, but they killed the fun to watch them.

I know, what will happen with this kind of cast (today and next week and so on). ... They will have a work session of teasing with some dancing (without any real participation), maybe some massage and than as the great final they will have have some smartphone advertising. ... I would even bet money on this, because it is so definitely.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

Confusing day to try and catch up on through posts, what happened exactly? The camming was a problem today or made for good viewing?

Depends on who's answering your question. For me no problem. I'm not paying for another site. As for caming it didn't last long.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Se hizo para la buena visión quienquiera que eran entretenidos. El RLC Cliente seguro de que nunca consiguió ningún tipo de entretenimiento de ella.

All those who read these lines, including those of RLC, can be sure of that.

NEVER SEE GIRLS NEVER LIKE THAT WEBCAM.

They performed in front of th cam with My Belle showing close up pussy, bum,tits and like a fool I paid $20 but then they finished. The point was they were pointing at the laptop and not at the cams.

And so far except for once between cam 2 and cam 3 My Belle has kept her panties on. The table is in the right place for once but Ineed to see My Belle's pussy.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Pussy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 1