Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Who votes for bloody massages instead of the sexy dancing they haven't managed for 5 seconds in the last 90 minutes.

The evening

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Who votes for bloody massages instead of the sexy dancing they haven't managed for 5 seconds in the last 90 minutes.

I do but damn why did MY Belle point her arse the wrong way or not face cam1 - almost epic. And Michelle calling for a fag in the middle of the massage - just because the focus is not on her no doubt.

Just now, Nick said:

BB I want to say something Belle sucks some times , she start the Massage and stop lol she can't give Massage like Irma , and sometimes she is party popper LOL 

She is drunk now, we know she does not last long once she starts staggering about

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Fernan said:

Once again belle screwed things up.  I bet done on purpose.

She stripped off Candy and herself. It wasn't her that ruined things but Michelle calling for a fag. So balcony and no doubt Candy on about her BF again. Position was wrong.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She stripped off Candy and herself. It wasn't her that ruined things but Michelle calling for a fag. So balcony and no doubt Candy on about her BF again. Position was wrong.

:biggrin: I can't understand one thing if BF get upset  why the hell they come to RLC that's sucks LOL

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Yeah Michelle ruined that blocking the view and then calling for balcony break, then comes back in and leaves Belle out there