Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I thought she was getting dressed and then I couldn't find her but there was so much going on. Expect a PM tomorrow.

Next Wednesday I have a double appointment with the nurse for heart tests and the following week a doctor will review my results and I have postponed another operation (not a serious one) just so I don't miss anything else. I hope someone is there to cover my back.

I will be at work next Wednesday so i will miss everything until after 18:30. Hope your tests go ok, Ive not been feeling myself lately  Doctor keeps saying it stress but im off for bloods and ECG next week just to make sure. 

I think the last i saw of Belle was when she warmed up her food and took it out to the balcony.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I thought she was getting dressed and then I couldn't find her but there was so much going on. Expect a PM tomorrow.

Next Wednesday I have a double appointment with the nurse for heart tests and the following week a doctor will review my results and I have postponed another operation (not a serious one) just so I don't miss anything else. I hope someone is there to cover my back.

BB do as soon as you cane don't delay 

40 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Today across RLC has been epic - I have honestly caught only a fraction of it - and if every day is like this I might (not really) consider staying Premium for another month. 

Can you give a summary? Too many threads and pages to go through. It looks fairly dead at the moment.

19 minutes ago, happyone said:

Pray tell-what was the epic rundown today?  I missed it

Kami continued her pussy flashing on the couch this morning. M&S had lots of sex as normal, K&S had a couple of bouts uncovered and lots of cream for both couples, Lima shaved closer to the camera than I'd seen her in that room, Nelly had an interesting bath, My Belle :heart: had another close up shower and gave several close up views of her shaved snatch as well as showing  her nudity off to the whole Mediterranean. Leora was of course display her naked bottom this morning, the 2Ks were quite cozy on the couch in thong and nothing. Much kitty was on display everywhere. There was a period of 5 minutes when I think almost one third of the RLC kitties were on display. To make the top 7 cams you had to be really showing something :cool:

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Kami continued her pussy flashing on the couch this morning. M&S had lots of sex as normal, K&S had a couple of bouts uncovered and lots of cream for both couples, Lima shaved closer to the camera than I'd seen her in that room, Nelly had an interesting bath, My Belle :heart: had another close up shower and gave several close up views of her shaved snatch as well as showing  her nudity off to the whole Mediterranean. Leora was of course display her naked bottom this morning, the 2Ks were quite cozy on the couch in thong and nothing. Much kitty was on display everywhere. There was a period of 5 minutes when I think almost one third of the RLC kitties were on display. To make the top 7 cams you had to be really showing something :cool:

Thank you BBsq for that update-wouldn't u know it the one day i"m not watching=damn  o well history will repeat itself at some time i hope

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Seriously-hope all will be ok with you (and Sulzer too)  would miss you 2 in CC

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Ho pensato che era vestirsi e poi non sono riuscito a trovare il suo, ma c'era tanto in corso. Aspettatevi un domani PM.

Mercoledì prossimo ho un doppio appuntamento con l'infermiera per le prove di cuore e la settimana successiva un medico rivedrà i miei risultati e ho rimandato un'altra operazione (non grave) solo così non mi manca niente altro. Spero che qualcuno è lì per coprire la mia schiena.

a hug and as they say in Italian "good luck"

• Upvote 2

Yeah I've been through some scares this year but hopefully 2017 will be a lot better for me. Thanks for all your best wishes and hope there's nothing serious sulzer. I woke up after my last procedure with a bruised jaw. I warned them I might fight them ... looks like fortunately they won. I have been waiting for this operation 8 months but another few weeks won't make any difference, although it wasn't helpful when they said there was a risk of MRSA - not if they sterilise everything! I already had one relative die from it.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle seems a little unsettled this evening, not her smiling chatty self, and far too many clothes on ! Smile for us Belle :heart:

I think My Belle:heart:'s perhaps now feeling the let down from yesterday. Today she spent a long time on her make up although not quite as long a yesterday and took a lot of selfies. She seemed OK when she went out.

• Upvote 1