Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Wow how quiet it is on here compared to last night, the girls all look very chilled out tonight, which sometimes is nice to see. 

I enjoyed last night, I know some didn't but I like to see them chilled like this too ::)

• Upvote 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I enjoyed last night, I know some didn't but I like to see them chilled like this too ::)

I enjoyed it but it could have been better had Michelle not tried blocking the action on more than one occasion to go to the Balcony. I like to see them chilled, its only gets boring and annoying when they do it night after night after night like when Jasmin was here.

• Upvote 2

I slept for an hour - been doing that a lot over the last couple of days I think it is probably related to my operation on Thursday - and absolutely nothing had changed. My Belle :heart: was still on the floor doing her nails - she has really spent a long time on her feet today but actually when she kept preparing to go out a few days ago she spent spent more time on them than any other part of her body - and the other 3 were still on the couch.

23:01 Candy and Michelle return from the balcony.