Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this choice of RLC to use the girls for short periods seems to me a fucking choice, it is true, if there are good girls do not have to keep them but if there are good girls go away soon, this once again shows that RLC are amateurs the problem is that we pay for professionals

5 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Or not. If it means that she will be beaten by that drunk bastard at home ... I'd rather have her safe than see that fantastic body (and I really would like to ...)

it is her mistake to stay with him doesn't she have any brain LOL she knows he is good for nothing why she even stays with him :huh:

22 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'll be fine, don't worry. I hope to see her back but I don't expect it. I'm more concerned about what I'm going to see of her while she's here which I suspect is very little but it has been a great ride. Obviously we would have had quite a more if Michelle had been here instead of Jasmin but she was not so it's no use wishing. Remember i have a far longer attachment to The Goddess but my reaction would be similar - thank you for sharing your time and best wishes for a happy future.

And there is always the possibility that My Belle:heart: might cam or some naked pics or videos might surface. However I am pretty confident this is the last girl I will be this obsessed with seeing.

We can only hope that she is alone once in her last 2 days for a sexy shower with music and dancing before she starts her packing. Which she will no doubt do with music anyway. I may miss it if she does as im now on nights so will likely be asleep during the day. When i get home Thursday morning she may well be getting up to leave ! :cry:

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

We can only hope that she is alone once in her last 2 days for a sexy shower with music and dancing before she starts her packing. Which she will no doubt do with music anyway. I may miss it if she does as im now on nights so will likely be asleep during the day. When i get home Thursday morning she may well be getting up to leave ! :cry:

Well I go to the dentist's tomorrow and the doctor's on Wednesday - awful timing or what?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Nick said:

it is her mistake to stay with him doesn't she have any brain LOL she knows he is good for nothing why she even stays with him :huh:

I won't go deeper into this topic, because it is really out of the scope of that kind of discussion - there's plenty of material you can find on the internet about, but in terms of victimization it is alas not that simple :sad: There are complex psychological and sociological mechanics (guilt, self deprecation, emotional blackmail ...) , but it can be extremely complicated to flee the grasp of an abuser or a narcissist/perverse manipulator, and it can happen to intelligent and solid women (and men)  too.

I am sincerely sorry for the girl, and not in a position to judge her :cry:

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67

this might be OT- not sure- but why can't RLC find some girls like Ilona, Irma, Anna, Nora, Rita, K & K, just to name a few- as there were others that didn't so any camming, and yes some had boyfriends and/or husbands, but you know- they were "real" people, living a "real life", sure there was some phony stuff that took place, but to me (and sure some others) they were a lot of fun to watch, and how they interacted, and were basically just themselves. Have all this type of girls disappeared ????????- Yes, I miss the "good old days", and look forward to seeing them again- I hope. This is just my opinion- thanks