Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sia is not much to see a, Candy is not so sweet but really sour, Michelle is just a mockery and laughs at the viewers, not much to look forward too. The entertainment in this apartment is to see how big thier asses can get from sitting on them all day.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Sia is not much to see a, Candy is not so sweet but really sour, Michelle is just a mockery and laughs at the viewers, not much to look forward too. The entertainment in this apartment is to see how big thier asses can get from sitting on them all day.

You hit the nail on the head well put the words 10+ :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I think Candy probably is sweet but she's chosen a horrible BF as so many girls seem to "But he's not boring they argue and he loves me when he's sober and not picking up other chicks." And Michelle's husband met Belle around the same time but they didn't kiss if I read kitek's post correctly - hmmm!

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes and what else can we see from Michelle that the entire internet hasn't seen.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes and what else can we see from Michelle that the entire internet hasn't seen.

BB LMAO how long Michel been in the apartment we steel waiting the black toy lol she shows  us and she never used it lol :biggrin:

• Upvote 1