Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

31 minutes ago, wathou said:

I see what u mean and i feel the same, but still maybe she'll suprise us :) and for mellissa i think unless she does something before her due date i personnaly think it's time she leave for a new girl :) ( just my tought on the matter )

I don't think she expected My Belle :heart: to rip her panties off the other other night but she did not run away and to me seemed up for showing her pussy to Michelle's cam but I think that is just giving into other girls - in some ways she might be even more submissive than My Belle :heart: who can be proactive sometimes - but on her own like when showering or changing she stays within her limits revealing as little as possible. Jasmin did surprise but only for those 2 days when Becca was leaving otherwise sadly and disappointingly she reverted to her normal refusal to party afterwards. Without her BF I really believe there could have been a lot of fun times with Candy and My Belle :heart: not lesbian stuff but certainly more nudity in the bedroom and probably a fair bit of naked sexy dancing. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not trying to deny My Belle:heart:'s contribution to this because it seems she is getting to the same mindset judging from kitek's posts but Michelle seems all the time to be thinking about what she is going to do next. Several times I have seen her and My Belle:heart: seemingly rehearse moves that they might like to try later and thus Michelle is so controlled.

However Michelle seems like the kind of person you spend ages negotiating with until you have a precise agreement which she has insisted upon (I am not suggesting she insists on the content of the agreement merely that there is an agreement that she is comfortable with/suits her) but when it comes to act on that agreement she throws most of that away and decides as much as she can what she should be doing and what you should be doing. I am sure some of you have had meetings with people like that and not just women. It's like they are saying that it is their prerogative to change their minds, you'll have to go with their flow if you want to join in and what happened at the meeting is in the past. 

I think when Becca and My Belle:heart: had similar less micro managed discussions they probably stuck to what they had agreed unless My Belle goes suddenly a bit wild like I think she did with Candy much to Michelle's huge and obvious annoyance.

Long conversation by Candy in English with someone in another country. probably female maybe older because they talked about always looking 18. She also talked about being sent a system that she hoped would work for her. They discussed make-up. The standout line was:

"Yeah we will make it together, yes? Cool. I always dreamed about it, make the 2 with the boyfriend it's nice."

The mind boggles.

This is what gives us RLC after the subscription increase in the flats of barcelona: Belle goes away and must be given the honor of having done a good job, Sia out in the morning back at night and lives in front of computers, Candy is terrified of all, of her drunken boyfriend and cameras, Michelle is the strangest I hope to discover the new girls but she arrived and had already discovered abundantly all over the web, Lima continues to do his "trips work, "Melissa is nonexistent apart from some showers and Jessica that at least this morning remained open legs without underwear to bed, I do not know about you but to me it seems a little bit for what we ship

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, wathou said:

I see what u mean and i feel the same, but still maybe she'll suprise us :) and for mellissa i think unless she does something before her due date i personnaly think it's time she leave for a new girl :) ( just my tought on the matter )

I love Melissa but there was a lot more potential there and she wore less clothes when she was in the apartment on her own for a couple of days a little while ago. You can't blame her for covering up a bit now after the way RLC have shit on her. I'll miss her big style cos she appears more natural and all the girls are getting on just fine in B1 :sad:

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Long conversation by Candy in English with someone in another country. probably female maybe older because they talked about always looking 18. She also talked about being sent a system that she hoped would work for her. They discussed make-up. The standout line was:

"Yeah we will make it together, yes? Cool. I always dreamed about it, make the 2 with the boyfriend it's nice."

The mind boggles.

i don't think she speak with a girl she say i love you my dear