Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes Jessica is fine by me. Well until My Ilona comes back then i will be with her if its B1 or Here. 

sulzer- I agree totally- Ilona, Irma & Anna- please RLC bring back the gold old days:biggrin::biggrin:

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Most likely out for a good meal, a few drinks and some dancing to tease the guys. But a guy can always dream about the last idea.

They often say opposites attract. Belle and Sia seem so different yet they really do get on. They could have cource have gone there seperate ways !

Despite Michelle's hardcore exploits available online I think she's a no go as far as girl/girl stuff goes. Not that she's showed a willingness anyway but on her profile for her cam site she says she's "straight". That wouldn't mean much except most girls on there put down "Bi" whether they are or not just to garner attention.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Of course back in the Polya days, My Belle would be traipsing back in much the worse for wear at 4 a.m.

Oh yes will not forgot the night the Emperor brought her home UM and she was collapsed on the floor in a heap when it was back online.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

Despite Michelle's hardcore exploits available online I think she's a no go as far as girl/girl stuff goes. Not that she's showed a willingness anyway but on her profile for her cam site she says she's "straight". That wouldn't mean much except most girls on there put down "Bi" whether they are or not just to garner attention.

Yeah My Belle :heart: did more in one night with a dildo then Michelle's done in her entire cam career.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Oh yes will not forgot the night the Emperor brought her home UM and she was collapsed on the floor in a heap when it was back online.

I wasn't here (not on Premium) to see that night but I think a fair bit happened.