Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys. Didn't think the party was going anywhere before I went to bed but you can never be sure! Pleased I didn't miss anything...

Sia was a bit of a dark horse and I think if the boys paid her a bit more attention instead of sniffing around the other 2 we might just might have seen something interesting

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hi guys. Didn't think the party was going anywhere before I went to bed but you can never be sure! Pleased I didn't miss anything...

Sia was a bit of a dark horse and I think if the boys paid her a bit more attention instead of sniffing around the other 2 we might just might have seen something interesting

Sia and the big guy all night flirting.  The other 2 did not get in the way.

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thought she was flirty all night but it was mainly 1 way

Yes. The guy was more interested by Candy. He said he was from Napoli and added later in italian that he wanted to fuck, ie Candy. The teasing Michelle jumped on this guy to protect Candy, my guess. Then, around 4 AM Candy and Michelle went to sleep in the same bed and nothing happened. The funny thing is that they gave to the boys their RLC names...

45 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Sí. El chico estaba más interesado por Candy. Él dijo que era de Nápoles y ha añadido más tarde en italiano que quería coger, es decir, caramelo. El Michelle burlas saltó sobre este tipo para proteger a Candy, mi conjetura. Luego, a las 4 am caramelo y Michelle fueron a dormir en la misma cama y no pasó nada. Lo curioso es que se dieron a los chicos sus nombres RLC ...

Sorry to contradict you, they both had a perfectly Spanish accent. In fact they have no accent to be Catalans.
The tall one does not speak a great level of English and invited his friend to serve as a translator. In addition to making him a company.
The one with the beard, the one who said the phrase in Italian, only said that phrase in Italian, and he was not heard in Italian anymore. Even his colloquial expressions said them in Spanish. I do not really think he was Italian, but that does not matter.
Like the history of dentistry in NY, I've heard it on other guys, and it seems as false to me as the first time I heard it.
This I did not give importance either, since the boys, I wanted sex last night, what was told, is only to impress the girls, we have all been young and we have used these tricks.

53 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Sí. El chico estaba más interesado por Candy. Él dijo que era de Nápoles y ha añadido más tarde en italiano que quería coger, es decir, caramelo. El Michelle burlas saltó sobre este tipo para proteger a Candy, mi conjetura. Luego, a las 4 am caramelo y Michelle fueron a dormir en la misma cama y no pasó nada. Lo curioso es que se dieron a los chicos sus nombres RLC ...

They even on the street come with those names ...
To a well-known Barcelona who is also in RLC, he introduced himself to Polya and Anna in a discoteque, and obviously the disco, so that no observer of RLC, go with the story ... also presented by their invented names, not by The reals. What they did not know is that he already knew them.
For the bad ones, he only took a picture with them and they continued at his party ...

I just hope that today is not a sad day because of the calls of their partners recriminating the dance, and the attitudes so explicitly sexual of some girl ...
By the way, and Mich's husband? I do not remember talking to her yesterday, as he usually does ...
Candy's partner, if he was talking, because at one point, sat at the dining table, away from any party and no longer moved ... something should indicate.

The guys last night know RLC, now that it will happen with Sia and the other girls, they will show up so openly? Or they will stop showing their bodies ... especially Sia, now that the boy that she is interested in, will be watching.