Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

12 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I didn't get to see much of the party last night and it certainly would have been interesting with a drunk Belle there, but she would have had to fancy one of them or it would have been the quiet whisper in the ear rejection !  Anyway i saw the party as a positive on a whole as how many parties have we had where English was the main language used throughout ! Shame i did not get to hear much of it at all on my phone in my little office at work. 

What browser or player are you using on your phone?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes i did notice Michelle struggled a bit with the conversation, seems like Sia is a bit of a dark horse then. Belle was chatting to her for hours her last night, might have been an interesting conversation they had. 

If you remember My Belle :heart: had to help Rebecca out when she was just saying she was 19 to the camera.

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Puffin Web Browser on Android, it is not good and is glitchy but it's the only thing that I could find with a flash player

Puffin on my Iphone and Ipad are Excellent 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Puffin Browser on Android, its not great and is glitchy but its the only one that i could find with a flash player

Thanks may try that. Been looking at Dolphin. I'll figure something out.

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Puffin on my Iphone and Ipad are Excellent 

Its ok on android once i get it playing, sometimes have to load the site 3 or 4 times and then the full screen function does not work properly since RLC changed the player

I must say, Sia certainly scrubs up well; she has a natural beauty about her as she heads off on her hot date.

But not to match Michelle. I couldn't believe how beautiful a woman could be seeing her last night in the NV cam in Candy's bed. Being on the near side of the bed, the camera showed the features of her face in such stark black & white contrast she is a beauty to behold.

• Upvote 1