Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

How inconsiderate of your wife! No I was too busy watching Jess eat her soup! How sad am I!  :huh:

Yeah quite sad I'd say ha ha - never been turned on by watching anyone eat soup I must admit Lol. See Michelle went straight to bed when they came in without so much as a pussy scratch. Must be recharging her batteries for later :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Yeah quite sad I'd say ha ha - never been turned on by watching anyone eat soup I must admit Lol. See Michelle went straight to bed when they came in without so much as a pussy scratch. Must be recharging her batteries for later :biggrin:

Yep. I just saw the very beginning of her show last night then had to go out for a curry, as if I wasn't hot enough after Jessica's afternoon session! So I missed Michelle. Sure hopes she keeps that new desk position though :biggrin:

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I wonder what would have happened if My Belle :heart: was there last night. I mean she's fucked guys (I find it very difficult to believe she didn't fuck the guy on the overnight trip whatever she might say or on her "dates". and we know of other occasions when she nearly fucked guys, so a drunk Belle if she was interested and free might just have done the deed. Judging from her bating it would probably ahve been covered up but you know those sheets sometimes have a habit of escaping. Certainly those guys it seems would have stood more chance with her than any of the girls actually there. Mind you, chances are Michelle would have found some way of stopping her. Anyway Candy might have gone to bed so it would have been awkward anyway.

I didn't get to see much of the party last night and it certainly would have been interesting with a drunk Belle there, but she would have had to fancy one of them or it would have been the quiet whisper in the ear rejection !  Anyway i saw the party as a positive on a whole as how many parties have we had where English was the main language used throughout ! Shame i did not get to hear much of it at all on my phone in my little office at work. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Missed Candy in the shower but I don't suppose it was any good. Probably my last chance to see the curvy beauty.

And not exactly any sexy dancing afterwards. Remove Candy immediately and replace her with My Belle :heart:. I think the Spanish would be glad to let such a force of nature ignore the visa rules.

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Have you also noticed that she has been preparing a stew or something in the pot on the stove and she is extremely happy today and dancing around the apartment and she's changed back into her lounging shorts and top. I wonder if he's been invited over for dinner and she will make the most of an empty apartment??? :biggrin:

Looks like she on a date....

2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Nah they were making out on the couch at the end of the night. Wouldn't be surprised if we see him again.

Once you let them near the Cavern they start hanging around like flies on a turd.            :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I didn't get to see much of the party last night and it certainly would have been interesting with a drunk Belle there, but she would have had to fancy one of them or it would have been the quiet whisper in the ear rejection !  Anyway i saw the party as a positive on a whole as how many parties have we had where English was the main language used throughout ! Shame i did not get to hear much of it at all on my phone in my little office at work. 

I think these were better looking guys than the ones Milena brought especially the one with the beard and Belle's English is certainly better than Michelle's.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think these were better looking guys than the ones Milena brought especially the one with the beard and Belle's English is certainly better than Michelle's.

Yes i did notice Michelle struggled a bit with the conversation, seems like Sia is a bit of a dark horse then. Belle was chatting to her for hours her last night, might have been an interesting conversation they had.