Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Noldus said:

haha, you're not fooling me.
But it ok, :) It was you this time

It is the translator.  The third girl listed on the apartment "S I A" left which also translates to the word "B O T H".

7 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I must say, Sia certainly scrubs up well; she has a natural beauty about her as she heads off on her hot date.

But not to match Michelle. I couldn't believe how beautiful a woman could be seeing her last night in the NV cam in Candy's bed. Being on the near side of the bed, the camera showed the features of her face in such stark black & white contrast she is a beauty to behold.

TBH during the cam show the way she was made-up she looked a bit like a clown. I don't think she's prettier than Candy.

10 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I must say, Sia certainly scrubs up well; she has a natural beauty about her as she heads off on her hot date.

But not to match Michelle. I couldn't believe how beautiful a woman could be seeing her last night in the NV cam in Candy's bed. Being on the near side of the bed, the camera showed the features of her face in such stark black & white contrast she is a beauty to behold.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

TBH during the cam show the way she was made-up she looked a bit like a clown. I don't think she's prettier than Candy.

They both are unique beauties.  She did go to bed last night with makeup still on.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Thanks may try that. Been looking at Dolphin. I'll figure something out.

I use Android on my Samsung Notebook and found it faster than Dolphin. I'm still trying to find a software programme that records for the Notebook since Android does not support Bandicam. Any suggestions?

If we were going to go on bodies I favour Michelle over Candy just because's Candy's arse is just a little on the big side for me and somehow not as sexily put together as well as Adele's. It's better than the other big bottomed girls Vanessa who's still quite sexy from the rear and Desiree who is beautiful from the front. Of course I prefer My Belle's bum to Michelle's but she cannot compare to The Goddess and Kristy.

• Upvote 1