Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Just now, vortios said:

Is this information applicable to girls?
Or they can do what they want but RLC will send to hell those who are their customers ...

CamCaps is not in any way affiliated with RLC, so I have no idea about that one vortios

• Upvote 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, looks like the girls are up to planning a little dancing in th eliving room again, well I thought we should remind all the members of the forum that rules apply to everyone. I have always found thaat rule is quite interesting, and should always be followed while posting to this forum.

Global Rules

(Applicable to all forums and boards unless otherwise noted)

1) No spamming, posting of illegal content, or posting of hacking tools. No posting of redirects or to ad.fly or other links that pay the poster. That includes ul.to.

2) No begging for free account information.

3) No stalking, harassing, or posting sensitive personal or professional account information of tenants or CamCaps members. This includes photographs from VK, FaceBook or professional sites. Share this information via Personal Messages with your confidants, but do not publicly broadcast your discoveries.

4) Treat Moderators and their requests with respect. Or else.

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments or tenants actions without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using socially acceptable language.

6) Specific rules and exemptions for sections are listed at the top of each thread, such as Rants & Flame Wars & World Political Discussions, where verbal violence often ensues, especially on Saturday nights.

I think the girls are very happy if we advertise to the sites where they work, the more people are connecting more they earn

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Penso che le ragazze sono molto felice se facciamo pubblicità ai luoghi in cui lavorano, i più persone si collegano più guadagnano

the girls do the virgins to sexy shop-
They take us in revolutions.
I want it back rebecca megan lola and belle, with anna and Polya

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

CamCaps no es de ninguna manera afiliado con RLC, así que no tengo idea de que uno vortios

So tonight will come back, but I do not understand your message and that reminder ...
Have people notified RLC?

it seems to me that the police requests are a little absurd, are the girls who appear to us while doing shows in front of the cam, if you do not want to talk about it, they can do it at home, if they agree to participate in this project will have to suffer the consequences for me and I repeat do it to get publicity

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

i just want things to be happening and they have been. I'm not too picky about what those things are my tastes vary largely. We just finished 3 months of listening to desperate housewives dubbed over in Russian, watching 3 women work a nice ass groove into the couch. Give me whats been going on the last week anytime. 

To each his own, but this crap ain't goanna pay the bill for RLC.  I don't know what you are referring to but...Lola, Irma, Ilona, Anna and a couple of other each held my attention with their activities.

• Upvote 1