Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Se que como siga esto así, yo no veré comerse el turrón a estas chicas... me niego a ser participe de esta burla, esta tomadura de pelo de los clientes. Es una estafa de las chicas y de RLC por permitir esto.
Así de claro lo digo.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 2 minutes, Sergio a dit :

dernier commentaire, je crois aussi que les filles ont le droit de faire ce qu'ils veulent, le seul pouvoir que nous avons est de renouveler ou de ne pas renouveler votre abonnement

non je ne crois pas,  , je  pense que si RLC n'a pas  beaucoup d'abonnement, il mettra la clé sous la porte donc il vaut mieux qu'elles réalisent  des choses qui plaisent aux clients de RLC

3 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

no I do not think so, I think if RLC has little subscription, it will put the key under the door so it is better they realize things that appeal to customers RLC

Unfortunately there is too much a diversity of opinion on what subscribers want that appeal to them.  RLC can only do what is best for their business model that produces a profit

for them.  They are the ones with the data that substantiates most of their decisions, not the customers.  

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Me pregunto si no pueden conseguir una cámara exterior en B2. Usted no pensaría RLC se opondría después de poner una en B1. 

Tal vez hay otra razón. No tendría sentido saliente, el equipo tendría ninguna protección contra la intemperie. Solo un pensamiento.

As I am a snitch and I like to know things so that I can talk about a subject, I can tell you, that these cameras are not intended for outside, it is true, but the same company sells other surveillance cameras with those same functions, Greater performance ... In the market they exist, another thing is that they want to put them. I also talked to the company that carries the cameras in my business, and I told him to put a camera on my terrace but I did not want it to be seen from the street, and he said that it is possible, I comment on the subject of privacy, But I already knew that. And all that same information appears on the internet ... so I'm not saying anything that is not public.

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Por desgracia hay demasiada diversidad de opiniones en las que los abonados quieren que les atraen . RLC sólo puede hacer lo que es mejor para su modelo de negocio que produce un beneficio

para ellos. Ellos son los que tienen los datos que corrobora la mayor parte de sus decisiones, no a los clientes.  

Of course there is a diversity of criteria and tastes ... but there are things that even you will agree ... one of them is the camera on the balcony ...

• Upvote 1

Just now, vortios said:

Of course there is a diversity of criteria and tastes ... but there are things that even you will agree ... one of them is the camera on the balcony ...

Of course I agree and I think it is of course possible.  It may take 2 or 3 cams properly positioned to get the required result.  So RLC is blowing smoke IMHO saying it is not possible

Just now, Thestarider said:

Lola Belle ........ ......... ......... Stella ........ ANNA Caroline

Donde el arte Fore Thou muchachas ????

excitemnt medidor de hoy

resultado de la imagen para el metro de la emoción

They do not pay any attention to me, but I do not understand how you, being much closer to the organization, do not listen to you.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Lola ........ Belle.........Stella........ANNA.........Caroline

Where Fore Art Thou Girls ????

Today's excitemnt meter

Image result for excitement meter

At least in this apartment, Barc1 however was different thanks to Jessica-and Lima is naked-and Melissa just not giving that extra effort because she was not renewed, and I do not blame her 

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Of course I agree and I think it is of course possible.  It may take 2 or 3 cams properly positioned to get the required result.  So RLC is blowing smoke IMHO saying it is not possible

With a cam or 2 on balcony at least we can watch them smoke  !!!  LOL

• Upvote 3