Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone has found out which site Jessica or Michelle or Rebecca are camming on, please pm. Maybe I can pay you back in some way. Thanks.

P.S. - I have an address where Rebecca has a site page, but apparently she doesn't use that one anymore because I saw her a few times in RLC when she was camming and it wasn't on the site I was given.

il y a 57 minutes, vortios a dit :

Il est la même raison dans B1, on ne fume, il est de voir les filles, ne pas avoir à attendre deux heures à regarder un canapé ... si vous avez la possibilité de le voir, il est toi qui décide, si vous voulez voir ou non, mais il me semble mauvais qu'un autre décide pour vous, ce que vous devez faire ou ne pas voir, pour deux raisons, parce qu'il est pas vous qui décident que les filles sont dans le BACON, ils sont eux, donc ils sont ceux qui génèrent le besoin. Et deux, parce que vous payez pour voir la vie en direct, je pense que cela inclut quand les gens fument.

No, you pay to see sex, ass, homosexual orgies, girls without ethics and without morals! You pay to see small Russian and Ukrainian be as hard as possible, as naked as possible, sex ass, lust and debauchery !!!!! If a girl is going to smoke on her balcony, it is immediately a scandal, because you estimate that for 40 euros, you have the right to the balcony !!! A fucking balcony, with a guardrail and a view of the sea !!! But maybe on this balcony, there is ass, sex, lust, debauchery, immorality, hard !!!!!! Eyh les gards, I advise you to step back, to go kiss your family, and to open a good beer on your terrace! Vortios that did not for you, I appreciate you ....