Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, van the man said:

Candy hasn't moved from the same position on her bed all day!!! I'm beginning to worry that her legs no longer work! I wonder why she decided to visit Barcelona. She might as well be stuck in her bedroom back home and stare ceaselessly at her phone!!! 

Her boyfriend would be happier too.......... :biggrin:

Just now, van the man said:

Candy hasn't moved from the same position on her bed all day!!! I'm beginning to worry that her legs no longer work! I wonder why she decided to visit Barcelona. She might as well be stuck in her bedroom back home and stare ceaselessly at her phone!!! 

Yes her routine has become tiresome. Get up, workout, have the briefest of showers with your back to the camera, then lie in bed or on the couch looking at her phone all day.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, van the man said:

At first she came to see Belle as she must have got her signed up. But i really dont know why else she is here. She is only here a month anyway

I have taken a liking to Nicole in B1. Good personality. Gets along with both of the other girls. Is sensuous when applying lotion, pretty, and healthy (not skin and bones). Just the right amount of everything!!!!!!!!!!!  Can't wait for first complete bate!!!!!