Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

Some guys on this board will simply never be satisfied with RLC. They will always complain, no matter what happens. If the girls were to magically reach out through the screens and give them a hand job they would still complain, that the hands were too cold.

Honestly, there's no complaining going on here. I would suggest that everyone watching now has zero expectations from B2, so it's just kinda funny to watch them try. I doubt there's a person on this board who likes B2 more than B1 right now

• Upvote 3

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Sergio said:

occasionally watch phone, I think they're checking the bonuses that come from RLC

Most likely. What they do now is in their contract, and waiting for rlc to say go ahead to the next level. Most likely triggered by the amount of viewers or new subs at the moment

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks for that Ben, I feel much better now :cry:

No worries pal

I wouldn't be too worried though, I mean who really likes seeing beautiful young girls experimenting with each other? Nobody I know here would like to watch a girl have her first lesbian experience, or her first orgasm. Totally unappealing :angel:

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

No worries pal

I wouldn't be too worried though, I mean who really likes seeing beautiful young girls experimenting with each other? Nobody I know here would like to watch a girl have her first lesbian experience, or her first orgasm. Totally unappealing :angel:

:biggrin::biggrin:

Nice girls game, but let's face it, it was just a game. I do not say it's not beautiful to watch them play, much more than sitting in front of your phone, but your stay on the balcony, it seems more like a basketball intermission ...

First part ... stop

Second part ... stop

Third part...

How many parts does this match have?

• Upvote 1