Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

sobre el tiempo de ejecución a un balcón Michelle has estado en el apartamento de 15 a 20 mimso

Personally, I'm already tired of B2, that we hide part of the show on the balcony, in which girls who are focused on them.

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

L'alcol, sì, ma, molto concentrato sul telefono di Candy. Essi difficilmente bevono ... Credo che parlare con qualcuno ... che impressione che ho.

I still I Asked lesbian show with Candy and Sara A coincidence, but tonight I see Particular sensation Among Them.
It gives me hope

2 hours ago, beaver67 said:

or Danaya:biggrin::biggrin:

Come on you guys, Nelly and Leora were cooking and bending over to open the oven naked months or years before the Barcelona girls and Masha as well ... and Zoya. Barcelona girls should be cooked naked as a matter of course since they hardly ever fuck and masturbate and very few give a Belle sexy shower. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Todavía me Preguntado lesbian show con caramelo y Sara Una coincidencia , pero esta noche Veo especial sensación Entre Ellos.
Me da esperanza

Hopefully! But I think that both the couple of Michelle and especially the couple of Candy, I do not think they see those shows with good eyes.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Vamos chicos, Nelly y Leora estaban cocinando y agacharse para abrir los meses desnudos horno o años antes de que las chicas de Barcelona y Masha, así ... y Zoya. chicas en Barcelona se deben cocinar desnudo como una cuestión de rutina, ya que casi nunca se la follan y se masturban y muy pocos dan una ducha atractiva Belle. 

Have you seen Candy as she cooked? This girl, the kitchen should visit her very little in her private life. He does not know how to use a lid so he does not leap oil, he does not put the exhaust fan ...