Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yeah I'm watching a show and just popping back every little while to see what you guys are saying, and what fake screaming the girls are doing. This night is going nowhere

It was earlier. Jess in the shower and Lima did a bate in full view with the light on.:biggrin: Worked for me.:angel:

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

It was earlier. Jess in the shower and Lima did a bate in full view with the light on.:biggrin: Worked for me.:angel:

yeah I missed Lima because the bloody thumbnails weren't working. But I don't mind missing her, missing Nicole on the other hand would be a big, big problem for me :heart:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, kris66 said:

awwwww poor guys. Your whining is too predictable by now.

Some guys on this board will simply never be satisfied with RLC. They will always complain, no matter what happens. If the girls were to magically reach out through the screens and give them a hand job they would still complain, that the hands were too cold.

• Upvote 6

Just now, Spoon said:

Some guys on this board will simply never be satisfied with RLC. They will always complain, no matter what happens. If the girls were to magically reach out through the screens and give them a hand job they would still complain, that the hands were too cold.

I wouldn't :biggrin: