Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Botyfriend time for Candy who simply can not be Dandy, I would take Jasmine over her any time, Jasmine was very sensual in her own way. Candy has not got a sensual bone in her body. only Sia nothing is worse !

BTW I think everyone knows every square inch of her back, becuase that is all you ever get to see :huh: Certainly not a voyuers dream by any means, and could actually be one of the worst tenats ever.

Image result for ukrainian airlines

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I just emailed rlc aboat michelle turning bathroom light off and the balcony time when michelle came back in she went to bathroom and turn light back on and told them time for 3 new girls who would love to live free

I saw, as the light lit Candy on entering the toilet, and was surprised to see in the mirror Mich, I guess Candy did not expect Mich with the light off in the bathroom ...

5 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I just emailed rlc aboat michelle turning bathroom light off and the balcony time when michelle came back in she went to bathroom and turn light back on and told them time for 3 new girls who would love to live free

But do not bother much with RLC, they on the subject of the balcony camera, they will not do anything.

there are 2 minutes vortios said:

I saw, as the lit candy incoming light in the toilet, and was surprised to see in Michigan mirror, I guess Candy did not expect to Michigan with the light out of the bathroom .. .

yes I saw it as it is to wonder what Michelle was in the dark and saw Candy's head is what Michelle did pee or other :biggrin:

It certainly appears that Michelle wants once little more than just jumping and dancing around. Michelle tried to stand on all fours with a sexy rocking hedge against Candy, where she sat on the sofa, but no major reaction from Candy side, even when Michelle tried to get Candy to relax and change her outfit to an increasingly sexier style. Nope. Candy did not then hang on Michelle's willingness to unleash a bit more. Either she has her boyfriend in her mind, that he might have put up a little tighter rules. which she can not relax completely. or is she insanely shy not daring to show more of her beautiful she actually carries on. but would rather lie or sit and refresh flow into the phone instead. Is it really true that she is very shy. Yes Then she ended up in the wrong place, there are 15 cameras capture everything that happens in there 24/7. We must hope that one day she realizes how beautiful she really is, and that she then wants to show how good life can be when she then would be free to provide even more of her beautiful spirit. Dare and win Candy. ✨??????

• Upvote 2