Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

Thank You from the bottom of my heart Michelle :heart:... Your exposed beauty in the living room is a delight to see. I don't know if you read my words of before. If you did I graciously say Thank You. If you did not well... I say thank you anyways. It was truly a pleasure watching you just now. I hope if you are as horny as the rest of us that you get your release finally. Thank You again for sharing your beauty with us :heart:::)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Dan1456 said:

Thank You from the bottom of my heart Michelle :heart:... Your exposed beauty in the living room is a delight to see. I don't know if you read my words of before. If you did I graciously say Thank You. If you did not well... I say thank you anyways. It was truly a pleasure watching you just now. I hope if you are as horny as the rest of us that you get you get your release finally. Thank You again for sharing your beauty with us :heart:::)

Just LOL nothing can describe you dude ...

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

3 weeks too late for My Belle :sad: - what a show they should have put on together!

I missed most of that anyway, i was watching the hot tub in Efim apartment. Barcelona apartments need those hot tubs !

• Upvote 1