Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

7 hours ago, happyman88 said:

If she is crying then it's crocodile tears my friend. Is she feeling remorse in the event her so called boyfriend found out or even watched yesterday's performance? I doubt it. The only tears she'll be shedding are if MFC shafted her in her payment. 

On reflection this sounds a tad cynical  - oh well, probably because I believe it 

Not hard to shaft the Girls. With all the Token Generators on the net, all you have to do is find one that works. Then shower the girl with thousands of worthless Tokens. If the Tokens aren't paid for then the Girl doesn't get paid either.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Not hard to shaft the Girls. With all the Token Generators on the net, all you have to do is find one that works. Then shower the girl with thousands of worthless Tokens. If the Tokens aren't paid for then the Girl doesn't get paid either.

A  bit OT, but are these token generators really working, saw spam for them  all the time but I  have always assumed  they were a scam to redirect you to whatever shady site.