Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Many here "blame" girls on their behavior, but a few days ago I noticed something that made me change my line of thinking.

Michele, when he arrived, literally entered like a rocket if everyone remembers here (in B2 and then repeated in B1). The front however their "behavior" in a way was "braked."

The same (?) For Candy on her first day and then nothing else.
I begin to wonder how much they are "pruned" by a direction of this organization (RLC).

I know what you mean, but I'm not sure it is RLC. I think maybe a lot of the reason for the change in behaviour is simply boredom, after a few days it's not a novelty any more and it's just another job

Just now, Benfold said:

I know what you mean, but I'm not sure it is RLC. I think maybe a lot of the reason for the change in behaviour is simply boredom, after a few days it's not a novelty any more and it's just another job

is a little bit of all, the girls lost the scare so rlc also has their part.

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Eu não concordo. Seria estúpido para RLC para suavizar o comportamento de qualquer pessoa pelo simples fato de as cames mais vistos são os selvagens. Mais vistas, mais clientes .. A lógica simples para mim.

Can you find some RLC "logic" for what we visualize (and do not visualize) in B (s)?

The logic would be that these two apt would have at this time, a more active behavior, because the others are in "sleep" or beginning the day. Remembring that RLC is worldwide and carrying in some places is still very early. I think they "forget" it.

Well, that seems to be the end of that...

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I agree.  I simply disagree that RLC would tell the girls to "tone down" their behaviour...

Remember when certain members would say that every time the apartment went under maintenance it was because the girls wanted to have an orgy and RLC didn't want to show it? Lola rubbished that theory :biggrin: