Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Dan1456 said:

I found loads of videos from Michelle's many alias names, and her real name, as a cam girl....  She is not the shy little thing she pretends to be....   got a few years under her belt on the net LOLOLOLOL   

Non of the girls in both apartments are nuns. That is what make it so disappointing if they behave as if they they lake any libido. ... All this teasing without any real action that we see currently in the apartment get quickly ridiculous and kind of sad.

BTW, I actualy like, if the residents are open minded people (e.g. Irma). That is what this apartment (or project) need, even if they also have a past that can be seen on the internet. Do you like to keep the links private or do you can share them?

It is  forbidden to post them openly on the forum,  but considering  it's the girl's  way to earn her living money and that she works openly on rlc I don't see the  harm  in sharing in private,  unlike the few  people who have jess  cam and   seems to get a kick out of keeping it secret.

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, Dan1456 said:

I found loads of videos from Michelle's many alias names, and her real name, as a cam girl....  She is not the shy little thing she pretends to be....   got a few years under her belt on the net LOLOLOLOL   

mind sharing the search terms you  used in google ? 

6 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

It is  forbidden to post them openly on the forum,  but considering  it's the girl's  way to earn her living money and that she works openly on rlc I don't see the  harm  in sharing in private,  unlike the few  people who have jess  cam and   seems to get a kick out of keeping it secret.

As long as it is not her real name (like facebook) and just a different alias it can not create much harm. Thank you for the information. 

BTW, I still dislike if the girls doing cam shows while there are with the RLC project. It simply do not fit the idea (or my expectation) of RLC, because it can not be real if they do (or fake) what the people ask them to do (for money).