Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, thedbear said:

Sorry Follow english translation:

Hello

Thanks for contacting us.
You can rest assured, maintenance is required to provide you with the high quality service.
-
Support Team,
Reallifecam.com.
Above obtained in response to the occurrence transfer verified here.
I also note that if it is true that we are also disloyal to all members of the other apartments of this site, since such privilege is not allowed (I believe in equal rights and duties contracts

what maintenence, always when the cams  back, there are not anything news, all  the stuff is the same, there is not a new girl, there are not new cams, rlc is teasing and cheating all us. tell me why the same apartment um for three days continue and the other apartments never are um. 

17 minutes ago, beautyview said:

what maintenence, always when the cams  back, there are not anything news, all  the stuff is the same, there is not a new girl, there are not new cams, rlc is teasing and cheating all us. tell me why the same apartment um for three days continue and the other apartments never are um. 

Since two of the girls have gone away for a couple of days they likely sent the cleaning crew in to clean the Apartment.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Since two of the girls have gone away for a couple of days they likely sent the cleaning crew in to clean the Apartment.

They wanted to find and wash Michelle's dildo for her to get it ready for her return LOL

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, horseshoejerry said:

Jeeze just go already! "I'm never coming back....I'm back...I'm someone else...I'm never coming back!....I'm coming ,I'm going."

Make up your fucking mind. Your announcements are lame and childish. Who cares what you are going to do? Just do it!

if you didn't care you didn't answer  LOL :huh: you must care  why is that brothers you he has his opinion and he is writing just like you did and I am doing it LMAO :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

stncld316 please come on, they blocked the cams the saturday, monday and today with or without girls, three days continues, so the girls are whose has clean the house. neither other apartment has been blocked many tiimes for three days continues, so the rooms are disorder like since the girls left the apartment, ja ja. the perfum of michelle is in the table, do you know somegirl who made a travel for a long time without perfum. 

Sorry beforehand, but only had two options to give my opinion on.

The only cleaning crew, which we were allowed to see after the returned cams, was Sya, yes, doing it in a heavy way.

The cleaning was general (to my surprise).

I emphasize that I am not pointing this as positive or mainly negative. Pointing only what was verified until its later exit.
I hope I'm not being stuck here as in a rude action.

Go forward therefore

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, beautyview said:

Maybe because the maintenance is at the server location rather than at the apartment ..... the maintenance may have nothing to do with the apartment or people there. 

• Upvote 1

perhaps real maintenance, fix the leaky dishwasher, adjust the thermostat thats always too cold,

chip the ice off michelles balcony door she never properly closes, replace hair dryer outlets,

the poor man is over worked. maybe does not/ can not be on camera.

3 hours ago, beautyview said:

stncld316 please come on, they blocked the cams the saturday, monday and today with or without girls, three days continues, so the girls are whose has clean the house. neither other apartment has been blocked many tiimes for three days continues, so the rooms are disorder like since the girls left the apartment, ja ja. the perfum of michelle is in the table, do you know somegirl who made a travel for a long time without perfum. 

If you e-Mail RLC support they may tell you why Maintenance is performed but I wouldn't count on receiving a truthful response from them. They are not all that straight forward in their response to their Customers.

Cams can also go UM just by one of the Girls unplugging an adapter from the equipment used. That has happened a few times in the past.