Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

There is another scenario as well. I'm surprised that she agreed to come back and occupy that tiny room at b-2. Michelle has already told her so called boyfriend at home (in a translation) that Candy will be leaving after one month and that she would be taking the big room when she leaves, which could be next week, so if that true it rules her out as the new Lola. It's feasible that Lima could leave in a couple of weeks which would be just before New Year. So it's possible Danaya stays temporarily at b-2 until Lima leaves then goes back to b-1 and takes her old room over again. Stranger things have happened in crazy Barca !!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Maybe you're right, but remember Ilona , she was like that the first time and she changed so much the last time she was here ... maybe it will be the same. If RLC asked her to come back, we don't know what they told her ... 

I'm agree with you

What I liked about Danaya is that she was very "touchy" with Ilona, later with Adele and lately with Vika

I hope she will be that touchy with Michelle and Candy and of course with Jessica and Nicole too

What I didn't like about her is that she was in bed almost the whole day in her last 2 or 3 weeks and she bate under the cover like a dead fish

and I think she might be a lot better than Sia

Let's see in the next days

fingers crossed

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Maybe you're right, but remember Ilona , she was like that the first time and she changed so much the last time she was here ... maybe it will be the same. If RLC asked her to come back, we don't know what they told her ... 

I have said it before and I know people disagree with me but I watched a lot of Ilona and I would say she changed during her first stay. First of all she did start off fairly spectacularly but then became very attached to her devices becoming Miss Laptop although to my mind not much more than others since - if you watched Belle you'd realise that on many days she could not go more than about 3 minutes without checking her phone and Jasmin was almost welded to her tablet - but definitely when Irma came she spent less and less time with them and more and more time interacting so I would say the evolution happened the first time around. People say Irma was less fun the second time around but I think that was just because she quietened down towards the end and up to then she had apart from a few days been her very bubbly self and it does depend a little on the company a girl has. For instance Ilona seemed to really hit it off with Danaya, not at first but certainly later.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I have said it before and I know people disagree with me but I watched a lot of Ilona and I would say she changed during her first stay. First of all she did start off fairly spectacularly but then became very attached to her devices becoming Miss Laptop although to my mind not much more than others since - if you watched Belle you'd realise that on many days she could not go more than about 3 minutes without checking her phone and Jasmin was almost welded to her tablet - but definitely when Irma came she spent less and less time with them and more and more time interacting so I would say the evolution happened the first time around. People say Irma was less fun the second time around but I think that was just because she quietened down towards the end and up to then she had apart from a few days been her very bubbly self and it does depend a little on the company a girl has. For instance Ilona seemed to really hit it off with Danaya, not at first but certainly later.

Ilona did a lot more work in her first stay which took a lot of her time, her second stay was much more a vacation with the odd Modeling jobs and it showed in the way she acted in the apartment. I don't mind that Danaya has come back, i hope she has sorted herself out and is a much happier person than when she left, I just hope Adele does not come too, i know some will hate me for it but i did not care too much for her at all.

Don't think i have complained much about Belle, but if she was responsible for bringing Candy here then it was a complete failure on her behalf. Candy is totally not in the right frame of mind to be here, she sits about moping far too much and is scared to death of showing us too much of her body. Sorry Candy but i cant wait for you to go back and sort your relationship out. 

Guest beaver67
Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Ilona did a lot more work in her first stay which took a lot of her time, her second stay was much more a vacation with the odd Modeling jobs and it showed in the way she acted in the apartment. I don't mind that Danaya has come back, i hope she has sorted herself out and is a much happier person than when she left, I just hope Adele does not come too, i know some will hate me for it but i did not care too much for her at all.

yes sulzer- Adele manipulated danaya, and brought her down- in my opinion, but seemed happier when she left, and seemed to get along well with Ilona:biggrin::biggrin: