Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, vortios said:

This afternoon I said with the theme of the balcony and then rumors run, and it's just RLC, the one that does not put a stop to not give ... tonight with the room in the dark as soon as there is a noise, you will see the That is formed ... that if such or that if thing ... Your partners will be mocking, and rightly so ... serious girls and everything Ignaul ... RLC, where are you at times like this?

MIA- that's where:biggrin::biggrin:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, corboblanc said:

nous savons tous que le batiment est en face de la plage!!! est-il vraiment important d'avoir une caméra sur le balcon, pour voir des filles fumer?!!!

It was the same complaints before the balcony camera came in B1, "everybody" was so sure they had orgies outside everytime they went there...

• Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, Frankster a dit :

Ce sont les mêmes plaintes avant que la caméra de balcon dans B1, «tout le monde» était si sûr qu'ils avaient partouzes dehors chaque fois qu'ils sont allés là-bas ...

oui, les fous pensaient que les filles sortaient pour faire des orgies à coups de fouet sur le balcon!!!! camcaps à accueilli pas mal de tarés en 3 ans!!!

29 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Someone said not long after B2 was launched that it wouldn't be possible to mount a camera outside on the balcony there, because of neightbours and surroundings. He had found the building on google maps, and seen it there.

I know where is the Apartment to I seen it on Google earth they can do it if they want to the could put the cam right to left or from the sealing  face down 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

nous tous savons Que le batiment est en face de la plage !!! est-il vraiment importante d'avoir une caméra sur le balcon, verter voir des filles fumer? !!!

It is the same reason in B1, it is not smoking, it is to see the girls, not having to wait two hours watching a sofa ... if you have the opportunity to see, it is you who decides, whether you want to see or not, But it seems to me wrong that another decides for you, what you should or should not see, for two reasons, because it is not you who decide that the girls are in the bacón, they are them, so they are the ones that generate the need . And two, because you pay to see live life, I think that includes when people smoke.