Leora - Home Activities #78

Nicholas

11 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i wish leora will invite dennis more and more just to shut up these fucking pricks thinking they are best in the west

Always a pleasure to read something from a classy person such as you !

You sure you’re “ under the sink “ and not in the sewer under a rock?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

Friday. Day to spread kindness. A day to talk, feel, do and smile. Drinking, flirting, looking and laughing. My day. Our day

05/November /2021 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ patou gag-her  brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742   howard ddhm c101 taxio miraguy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Jim. How's everything going with you. Havnt been able to get on a lot lately. Back to being a slave to overtime again. Where is everyone, kinda quiet on here

I’m good thanks Ash’ !

All that overtime must be making you one of the richest people in Pennsylvania.😁 

It may seem quiet but it has its moments on occasions, both forum wise and apartment wise also.

Still as always  the mixture of opinions ! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Bonjour les amis, amies

Leora a pas dû rentrer très tard hier soir j’ai pu lire quelle a eu Paul au téléphone merci guyquad, je ne sais pas si elle a eu d’autre appels depuis. Quelle s’est masturbé avec le jouet noir mais à 1h de matin il y a longtemps que j’avais ferme les yeux et le prochain sera peut-être le gros marron a ventouse

Merci jimbo

Merci pour vos commentaires de vous tous

Passé une très bonne journée et une bonne soirée pour certaines personnes au heures décalées

• Like 2