Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

25 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I sure hope that doesn't happen, but then again I won't care come mid January lol.......I feel sorry for y'all if that is the case though.

I don't want her to come back, its just going to be the Danaya and Adele go out clubbing routine all over again. Ive a real bad feeling she will be Candy's replacement. 

• Upvote 3

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

michelle  don't act the same from coming back from her and candys  little trip

From the little I've seen I agree. I wonder if something happened during the trip.

5 minutes ago, Spoon said:

From the little I've seen I agree. I wonder if something happened during the trip.

Does seem that way doesn't it, either that or Candy has just given up and is waiting for her day to go home. I bet Michelle is regretting leaving B1 

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Spoon said:

You remember when K & K came back from one of there trip they act like like M & C now. I think it was the trip when Kamila meet that guy. My be Michelle meet a guy and spent more time with him then Candy.

8 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

You remember when K & K came back from one of there trip they act like like M & C now. I think it was the trip when Kamila meet that guy. My be Michelle meet a guy and spent more time with him then Candy.

That would make Harley FatBoy very happy-so he could say I told you she was a Fuc*ing cheating Bi**ch

It really does not matter what he says anymore anyway-I cannot see what he posts-got tired of it and he is on my ignore list.

24 minutes ago, happyone said:

That would make Harley FatBoy very happy-so he could say I told you she was a Fuc*ing cheating Bi**ch

It really does not matter what he says anymore anyway-I cannot see what he posts-got tired of it and he is on my ignore list.

Sorry it doesn't bother you happyone, but I feel differently about it.  When someone is married or in a relationship, they should be committed to that marriage or relationship.  Didn't your mommy and daddy teach you anything!!