Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, wathou said:

i think the same and michelle too they need active girl or it will get boring fast ^^' 

get boring?? have we not hit rock bottom yet?? please, please tell me it can;t get worse than this  :sad::sad:

I really can not understand the RLC project for this apartment, Candy is nonexistent, Michelle apart from some show for the cam, nonexistent, Danaya, beautiful and veteran but she is not a leader, if not someone that involve living on his bed and for now does not seem to be involved a lot and I think I see a little jealous of Michelle, the apartment is one of those where people go on vacation, in summer but in winter it works are not suitable for be inhabited

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I really can not understand the RLC project for this apartment, Candy is nonexistent, Michelle apart from some show for the cam, nonexistent, Danaya, beautiful and veteran but she is not a leader, if not someone that involve living on his bed and for now does not seem to be involved a lot and I think I see a little jealous of Michelle, the apartment is one of those where people go on vacation, in summer but in winter it works are not suitable for be inhabited

You right candy won't do anything not even show a litlle skin because of her bf, danya always needed someone to play with or she spend most of her day in bed or outside ( like right now), and for michelle i think she still has potentiel ( besides her cam show) but she also need dynamic girl ( like yesterday in b1 even tho nothing really happend she was more sheerfull than in B2 where candy spend all of her days in bed watching her phone) 

30 minutes ago, wathou said:

I think adele will be back soon in B2 or B1 since she is in barcelona ( since yesterday) 

Really hope so, she was great together with Danaya. Some said Candy was leaving soon, so one could only hope for a UM soon. Maybe Adele is who Danaya goes out to every day.

I really do like Candy, just my type in looks. But she doesn't work for RLC. When Lima had her grandpa fuckbuddy and his "grandson" over, Candy was the one trying to get a dancing going, with Jessica and Nicole going a long, but Michelle just didn't want any of it, and it all fell apart.

And a few days later when Michelle and Candy where alone, Candy refused to take out her boobs, and after that nothing has happened.

RLC really should do their interviews alittle better, put in the question: Will your boyfriend handle it? or is he a Jelouse guy who will call and stop every fun thing happening?

4 minutes ago, Frankster said:

When Lima had her grandpa fuckbuddy and his "grandson" over, Candy was the one trying to get a dancing going, with Jessica and Nicole going a long, but Michelle just didn't want any of it, and it all fell apart.

I think it was because of lima's "friend" prencense kitek translated that michelle told the oler dude that he was creepy ( no her word ^^' ) but since then nothing happend and i kinda miss the good old "lingerie" parties in b2 ^^'