Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Since it is my understanding here that maintenance in B2 is real now and possibly prolonged, why does RLC not move them in emergency condition to B1? Tight space but all fit there. Beds behave more than one girl.

Because they are people, not cattle.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Whats your point.....that was a legitimate question!! 

And it was a perfectly legitimate answer. You treat people with respect, you don't just shove them around and demand they move back and forth on a whim.

• Upvote 1

In part I agree with the comparison, However it is past 00:00 and stay in the dark at this time, or the candlelight is not very welcoming. And by the forum itself the same already happens of 2 hours in this condition. This if what was pointed out here corresponds to reality there.

16 minutes ago, Spoon said:

And it was a perfectly legitimate answer. You treat people with respect, you don't just shove them around and demand they move back and forth on a whim.

Once again, what's your point?   It would not be treating them like cattle to have them go to B1 where there will be power, heating, and above all....internet for them.  Without power they will have none of that.   Have you ever lost power in the winter months?

If this is a serious problem like some think it is, that is a great idea.  Apparently it isn't as serious as some think it is because they have shown up at B1 yet.   When and if they do show up at B1,  then I will see this as a true problem!!

1 minute ago, beautyview said:

this is fucking shit b2 um 7 times in a month, i can´t believe, rlc stealing our money.

I can't believe you can't believe it lol.   Let me repeat myself for the umpteenth time......RLC only cares about RLC.  They don't give a crap about the people that put them there!!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can't believe you can't believe it lol.   Let me repeat myself for the umpteenth time......RLC only cares about RLC.  They don't give a crap about the people that put them there!!!

something weird is happening in b2 15 days ago michelle bated on line and the next day the apartments was um , and now is the same, i said before michelle must has a deal witth rlc she give us a camshow and rlc permit her blocks the cams to fuck in apartment.

2 minutes ago, beautyview said:

something weird is happening in b2 15 days ago michelle bated on line and the next day the apartments was um , and now is the same, i said before michelle must has a deal witth rlc she give us a camshow and rlc permit her blocks the cams to fuck in apartment.

Who knows but I'm sure it happens at times that the cams are shutdown for that.  I believe it happens when a girl that is married or committed to someone and they are miles & miles away from them and they have that itch,  they have RLC shutdown the cameras so they can take care of it without any fear of their significant other seeing it.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who knows but I'm sure it happens at times that the cams are shutdown for that.  I believe it happens when a girl that is married or committed to someone and they are miles & miles away from them and they have that itch,  they have RLC shutdown the cameras so they can take care of it without any fear of their significant other seeing it.

that girl michelle do  what she wants with us, with our money, i´m so tired, somebody knows if voyeur villa is a good site, i wanna change.