Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

looks like Danaya is ready for some massage?

I just had a flashback from Nicole and her lover last nite---rather than lover taking off panties and fingering, it's Candy slips off Danaya panties and gets finger in her vagina

• Upvote 1

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, happyone said:

I just had a flashback from Nicole and her lover last nite---rather than lover taking off panties and fingering, it's Candy slips off Danaya panties and gets finger in her vagina

your not the only had that flashback

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Damn this is a real shame, I think these two could be really, very close friends with more time. Maybe VERY close friends :wink:

I take back what I said about Danaya not really affecting Candy's behavior, Ben. I'm happy to say it looks like you were right...

Just now, bud2966 said:

it is a shame but its rlc to blame for letting michelle run the apt

Candy's plan was always to stay for only one month though, that's nothing to do with Michelle. But it's true Michelle would never let Candy play with her like this

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, timber said:

I take back what I said about Danaya not really affecting Candy's behavior, Ben. I'm happy to say it looks like you were right...

Just a shame it's her last night...

Danaya could always make it a night to remember :cool:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

You just know Danaya is really enjoying this, I remember she told Vika she likes when she has her boobs massaged

I remember that, and if memory serves me correctly- it got her motor running- I may be wrong ??????