Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merry Christmas ever one. Think about this guys. The airport is real busy this time of year. The new girl probably got her plane delayed and she got stuck at the airport and she did't arrive at the apt till late or she my not got there yet . This has happen to other girls that came to the apt so this is a good possibility. So it could be a long wait just have to see.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, beautyview said:

tell me if b2 was in um why the girls are not in b1 celebrating a dinner with the other girls, whos gonna um 10 hours, plese come on all this is a fraud

Maybe because Russians normally don't celebrate christmas before mid january???

Not everybody celebrates christmas like americans or west-europeans do. Many parts of the world don't celebrate it at all.

8 minutes ago, beautyview said:

rlc never is um until that one girl left the apartment, and candy never left the apartment, in b2 there are a big party, i'm sure

They more often go UM before they leave, than after they leave the last year. Melissa we saw leave, Melina I thing they went UM before she left.

It depends on if they go in a taxi alone, or one from RLC comes before they leave.

2 minutes ago, Frankster said:

They more often go UM before they leave, than after they leave the last year. Melissa we saw leave, Melina I thing they went UM before she left.

It depends on if they go in a taxi alone, or one from RLC comes before they leave.

i respect your theory but i don;t believ that 12 hours to interchange girls, this is 9 times in this month, i repeat 9 times in the same months and the apartmen look same  this apartment have been so much  in um since michele arrived there.