Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to insult anyone by explaining that that was sarcasm, but feel like I have to on here sometimes cos some people might think I actually think there was a wild party....Sorry beauty, it never happened.....:dodgy:

The sad thing is we have to explain that it's sarcasm.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎25 at 1:54 PM, ROCKHARD said:

Christmas Guys, lighten up! Jesse, in my Opinion, the Sexiest in the project,. The way she moves, and carries herself, with grace, and thought, she makes me wanna hold back my tears :)

0202.gif

I love her to bits as well mate. She's just a happy girl and I get upset to think she has to do this shit cam thing to make a few Euro's. But if RLF has helped her here. and more sad people are paying for her fake show, good luck to her. She's not materialistic in any way and I think the simple things in life make her happy......and when she's happy, so am I :biggrin:

I like all the girls in this apartment, a lot. and I just want them to get on....

• Upvote 1

Guys, does anyone else think Karol is looking horny? As you should know by now I'm not one for pure speculation but there is a little something here which makes me think she is. I'm not posting this yet. I'm gonna wait a bit...

Right. I typed the 1st bit of this 1/2 hr ago but gonna post it now cos she is horny....:blush:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Guys, does anyone else think Karol is looking horny? As you should know by now I'm not one for pure speculation but there is a little something here which makes me think she is. I'm not posting this yet. I'm gonna wait a bit...

Right. I typed the 1st bit of this 1/2 hr ago but gonna post it now cos she is horny....:blush:

well, I keep two eyes on her :) 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tend to agree with you, and hope and pray.

• Upvote 1