Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For many here you want to fuck man and woman and especially girl and girls together but do not ask too much either she are not all bitch is still better to see a girl half naked move in the 'Apartment without kiss every 5 minutes for that there is another apartment to see fuck without stopping but it is really tiresome.

Karol, just asked to be a little sexier and erotic without needing to see you kiss without stopping. Last night before danaya and karol did come home it was very well MICHELLE made a party of the evening without panties lengthening on his bed In very pleasant position when she was on the telephone and for me it is very exciting.

The period of lola belle rebecca anna was very good the girls walked almost naked and had little games or behavior very beautiful apart from the some overflow that there was and still it is not a rape the girls have it Made of their own free wi

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

I have to say that karol was showen how to place towels on the sink to hide most of the tub

Yes she's good. If it's not the towels it's the laptop with the other girls. We need a different camera angle. Look at the views we are getting of Michelle's great pussy in the other bathroom now.... Even Danaya is difficult to see sometimes,and she isn't shy!....Well you can always see her tits I suppose...:blush:

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Yes she's good. If it's not the towels it's the laptop with the other girls. We need a different camera angle. Look at the views we are getting of Michelle's great pussy in the other bathroom now.... Even Danaya is difficult to see sometimes,and she isn't shy!....Well you can always see her tits I suppose...:blush:

Can I just say though, RLC have scored again! Karol is lovely and has a great body which she's showing a little more of each day....and she's only been here 2 days!

Yes I know guys, I think all the girls are lovely, and Karol is no exception, IMO...:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Hi noldus

I think michelle left to race for tonight or to prepare the evening of the new year.

And there will certainly be people she does not need to take the trolley for her alone and just bring her bottle of whiskey

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes its safe to say the problem is not really the girls in this bathroom its the location of the camera. Its a terribble angle and makes the girls look to be hiding all the time. You never really got any great views of Belle in that Bathroom either. Not until she moved into the big bathroom did she shine very much as Michelle is now. Candy wasted the big bathroom as she was intent on not showing anything. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, julesben said:

Hi noldus

I think michelle left to race for tonight or to prepare the evening of the new year.

And there will certainly be people she does not need to take the trolley for her alone and just bring her bottle of whiskey

:biggrin:

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes its safe to say the problem is not really the girls in this bathroom its the location of the camera. Its a terribble angle and makes the girls look to be hiding all the time. You never really got any great views of Belle in that Bathroom either. Not until she moved into the big bathroom did she shine very much as Michelle is now. Candy wasted the big bathroom as she was intent on not showing anything. 

Exactly in that bathroom it's not the girls  it's the camera.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Exactement dans cette salle de bain, il est pas les filles, il est l'appareil.

It is not only in this bathroom where they are badly oriented or too far away or lack of cam like one on the balcony even without the sound already the picture would be very well

• Upvote 1