Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

we all know how long it takes Dayana to put on make up

Yes...

normal is two hours, maybe more
Unfortunately it seems not result being that good. She is prettier without makeup ..

• Upvote 1

Michelle put a lot of time for her makeup 1 hour minimium good not tonight she will stay in bed and she has a bit the nose that runs a rum start and she is rising around 9:00 this morning and she is strolling and Do shopping all afternoon

7 minutes ago, julesben said:

Michelle put a lot of time for her makeup 1 hour minimium good not tonight she will stay in bed and she has a bit the nose that runs a rum start and she is rising around 9:00 this morning and she is strolling and Do shopping all afternoon

I'm sure she will have a visitor when the other girls leave!!

49 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Well if you can remember Danaya and Adele went out all most ever night. I can see Danaya back to her old ways and now she got Karol to tag along with her so we all should be use to this. 

Oh no--someone else is allowed to leave an apartment???   

It's ok if they go out and have a few drinks --come back early enough with a sexy buzz on

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

ce que cela signifie apt sera en u / m

If you say true it is that a guy of rlc who come to kiss her and if it is her I finished my subscription and it will be necessary to speak to me rlc for me its meant that it is thief