Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, beautyview said:

i respect your theory but i don;t believ that 12 hours to interchange girls, this is 9 times in this month, i repeat 9 times in the same months and the apartmen look same  this apartment have been so much  in um since michele arrived there.

One of the UM was ok, so they could fix the warm water. And one was for Danaya coming in. But I agree that they have had too many UMs lately. And personally I would like to see Michelle leave, since she clearly was the break on Candys fun.

Why all the other UMs have been, I can't speculate in, but I can understand if a guy from RLC likes to visit nice girls. (But it's not good business to mix business with pleasure).

EDIT: And why they use this long is also a mystery. Sometimes they have a cleaning crew to do the whole appartment. That takes some time. And they have started this early before, and not been back until early next morning.

As someone said, maybe the new girl has been delayed because of the christmas travel situation that always happends in europe.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Xide said:

Listen, If this apt was not in um then you would be sitting here watching the girls sit on the couch or in there rooms playing with there phones.

So go find another apt to watch....Its just 1 click away!

images.jpeg  0   6.18 kB

The problem is that it's only 2 other appartments to watch, and B1 it's PC watching and sleeping, and KKH it's getting coffee into a drunk Heidi. Rest of the appartments aren't worth watching, even for Leora masturbating the same way as always.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Frankster said:

One of the UM was ok, so they could fix the warm water. And one was for Danaya coming in. But I agree that they have had too many UMs lately. And personally I would like to see Michelle leave, since she clearly was the break on Candys fun.

Why all the other UMs have been, I can't speculate in, but I can understand if a guy from RLC likes to visit nice girls. (But it's not good business to mix business with pleasure).

EDIT: And why they use this long is also a mystery. Sometimes they have a cleaning crew to do the whole appartment. That takes some time. And they have started this early before, and not been back until early next morning.

As someone said, maybe the new girl has been delayed because of the christmas travel situation that always happends in europe.

ok i understand sometime the apartment needs um but remember that once michelle was waiting for somebody in the door and inmediately the apartment was um, other day when the cams came back michelle was with a guy and she was surprise, and her behaviuor changed , i think that she doesn't wait that the cams back while the guys was there. obviously michelle have been getting visits but i don't know about the other girls 

1 minute ago, beautyview said:

ok i understand sometime the apartment needs um but remember that once michelle was waiting for somebody in the door and inmediately the apartment was um, other day when the cams came back michelle was with a guy and she was surprise, and her behaviuor changed , i think that she doesn't wait that the cams back while the guys was there. obviously michelle have been getting visits but i don't know about the other girls 

The Michelle is fucking a RLC guy. They don't go under UM when Nicole brings guys home.

Just now, Frankster said:

The Michelle is fucking a RLC guy. They don't go under UM when Nicole brings guys home.

not only nicole some girls have getting fucked in fron cams but i think so that this girls michelle has special power in rlc. i think that michelle has a deal with rlc, she give us a camshow this way all yhe people here are happy with her and rlc and she could fuck in the apartment with um.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, beautyview said:

not only nicole some girls have getting fucked in fron cams but i think so that this girls michelle has special power in rlc. i think that michelle has a deal with rlc, she give us a camshow this way all yhe people here are happy with her and rlc and she could fuck in the apartment with um.

did you see how her camshow was yesterday she did all she could to hide from rlc cams then stop the show it real fast

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

did you see how her camshow was yesterday she did all she could to hide from rlc cams then stop the show it real fast

i'm sure that she has deal with rlc cause always  that sge give a camshow the apartments stay um the next hours or the next days, yesterday after the camshow i said all the people in the two forums, guys are ready cause the b2 will be in um the next hours and look i din't wrong, pay attention guys always that she do a camshow b2 stay in um by the next hours or the next day, pay attenti, i repeat pay attention.

Sometimes guys, and I must admit I don't do this often. but it's great to step away from CC for a few hours and then sign in again and see all the total bullshit on here. Tonight is 1 of these nights!!!

B2 is UM because there must be a new girl coming in. Usually it takes about 10-12 hrs. Not sure why or what they do but that's the way it is! Michelle isn't shagging all of the RLC crew! There isn't a mass orgy going on when Candy has delayed her flight and is releasing all her sexual energy behind closed doors, with or without the help of the RLC team! Nicole hasn't gone to B2 because A) she isn't allowed and B) she's packed fuck all. new poll

I think we should start a new poll, but I'm not sure how often we should run it.

It should be the most ridiculous story off cam imaginable.... There are a few on here who would be challenging 1st prize..

Then again we could have another poll, the most ridiculous storey imaginable based on what we can see. Probably the same guys...:dodgy:

• Upvote 2