Leora - Home Activities #79

pulo filipe

a la vista de los acontecimientos, me gustaría decir, que..  quizás, la Reina este de vuelta, la que habíamos. conocido, Alegre, jovial, trabajadora, haciendo cosas; es lo que queríamos .

no se lo que durara esto, pero a mi me gusta, me gusta verla activa, en casa, haciendo cosas; también me gusta verla en sus actuaciones; Gracias. gracias por intentarlo , por darnos buenos ratos.

Gracias por volver!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, taxio said:

que esta pasando ?; la Reina parece estar entristeciendo por momentos; ¿Quizás alguna mala noticia ?, ¿alguna discusión con el LB ?; ¿Alguien sabe lo que pasa?

La Reina esta triste, ¿Qué tiene la Reina?

he pensado que igual es esta música; llevamos tres días con la misma música, creo que es eso, lo que la deprime

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Hmm...so she does plan her bates for the USA audience (and yes, the majority of RLC subscribers, per country, are from the land of the free, the home of the brave, and of a president who speaks word salad).

She just does what needs to be done for the payroll . People like it , therefore , that’s what matters in the end . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She just does what needs to be done for the payroll . People like it , therefore , that’s what matters in the end . 

Was it not good enough to watch the fat PRISON GUARD fucking your favorite # 1 girl Masha the PRISONER?Is it that what you like to watch?

They aren´t even in the top 6 thumbs on replay,hahahaha.😆😂🤣😅😝😆😂😊😅😆.Take a look who´s # 1,haha.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Excuse me to interfere with the phonecall sequences , but who knows if she doesn’t phone him in private and when she’s outside of the apartment ? Who knows that they haven’t been spending the last days many hours together and enjoying that there’s no need of contact inside the apartment ? Who knows if the happiness of Leora ,dancing , staying till long at bed sleeping and not providing “ sessions “ so as the obsessed @masterchef56declares his “ broken record “ love to Leora aren’t happening because they have a satisfied life finally outside  of the apartment ? At the end of the day , I can’t honestly understand how and when the posts repeatedly express the idea that “ only she knows “ , at the time there’s no visual or hearing proof of her communications , we make conclusions that things aren’t or are fine with her current boyfriend . 

As I have told you before " THE SHADOW KNOWS " . Is that so difficult for you to translate, even more importantly, understand !   🤣

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Was it not good enough to watch the fat PRISON GUARD fucking your favorite # 1 girl Masha the PRISONER?Is it that you like to watch?

They aren´t even in the top 6 thumbs on replay,hahahaha.😆😂🤣😅😝😆😂😊😅😆.Take a look who´s # 1,haha.

Your problem is that you categorize people . What’s the problem if someone is fat , thin , blonde hair , black , tall or short ? Are you any better or are you a fit model ready to parade and pose for tv advertisements ? 

You know what also ? At least Masha isn’t shy to expose herself , you hate her or dislike her isn’t the issue here but the woman respects her fans and the contract she has with RLc , she doesn’t hide , she compensates for whoever wants to watch . You don’t like her or whoever enters her  apartment , that’s your problem and your choice to watch whatever you want .

Your Queen is afraid so much the bad criticism , she’s afraid any comment that might have any negativity towards her that the only thing that she can get her money justified is if and when she masturbates . Other than that , she offers absolute zero …. Yes , once she was fantastic to watch because she offered variety , she used to do so many things but now , after two and more years in Prague , she has absolutely no power and she’s a hostage in her  own created prison since she can’t invite anyone , she is afraid to speak  the truth about her job in her social environment and she’s hiding all like it is the secrets of the Worlds Government committee . 

The problem isn’t though about comparing but who respects the contract that have signed and what real life is . For you real life is masturbations calculated for the audience and the clientele , you even actually believe that many are done particularly for you because you love her and she loves you back .  For me it is the way that Masha lives her life , despite if I totally approve what she does or not and with who . But Masha respects while your Queen , if circumstances were different , she should have been kicked out of the project . But RLC has big problems currently and suffers , yes Leora helped the site to gain the popularity needed but make a research to what it is written at the forum and also to other similar sites like CC and discover that the new subscribers ( if any ) isn’t your lovely Queen that she can bring but the person who fucks fat , short , nice or not attractive guys , the subscriptions will come from a woman  who everyday has a different routine and she LIVES HER LIFE WITH THE CAMERAS AND NOT LIVING A LIFE FOR THE CAMERAS .

And now you can use the translation button because i don’t know if you have understood what I am trying to explain and communicate to you . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, scutus said:

As I have told you before " THE SHADOW KNOWS " . Is that so difficult for you to translate, even more importantly, understand !   🤣

Please inform the Shadow that her popularity has reached rock bottom and  that it is just the usual suspects that keep her on top . Other than that , as I explained to your friend , make a thoroughly research of what it is written about Leora across CC and the sister site xcamfans and then yes , THE SHADOW KNOWS 😂🤣 And because she knows , she has chosen to live this imprisoned , isolated , lonely and emotionless life with only company in this apartment instead of real mister(s)  , she has the company of Mr.Pink , Mr.White , Mr.Black , Me.Red and i don’t know if she soon takes out of the drawer Mr.Rainbow . 

Only people who afraid of their shadow could live a life like the one she has in this apartment . Then you are right , “ THE SHADOW KNOWS “ .. pity that Paul doesn’t know also and she’s playing with him . But I guess you are one more who approves her actions , the shadowy actions 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1