Leora - Home Activities #81

ddhm

I don’t often comment on here but I must say that the site right now is clearly the worst it has ever been and Leora, who use to be a bright spark, has fizzled out completely. I hope that there would be improvement but every day that hope dies a little with the very little to no actual activity happening in all apartments. I dont say this in place of hate but rather as a customer that wants to enjoy the viewing 

5 minutes ago, spartacus734 said:

I don’t often comment on here but I must say that the site right now is clearly the worst it has ever been and Leora, who use to be a bright spark, has fizzled out completely. I hope that there would be improvement but every day that hope dies a little with the very little to no actual activity happening in all apartments. I dont say this in place of hate but rather as a customer that wants to enjoy the viewing 

This is because rlc has never recovered since the Russian apartments closed. Between people like Leora who stays at home and does nothing (or goes out for hours if not all day) and girls recycled for the occasion, there is almost nothing to see. Of couples, only Martina and Alberto are saved but they too are sometimes repetitive and boring (and let's face it, Martina will also be a beautiful girl but when she masturbates those few times she looks like a piece of wood, the opposite when she fucks with Alberto).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, spartacus734 said:

I hope all those who wanted Malia to leave are enjoying what they wished for!!!! I agree that RLC is now the worst it's ever been. At this moment I don't think even Leora can save it!!!! Thank God I have thousands of hours of archive material to enjoy! Oh the joy of watching Eva and her many adventures, Masha, Dasha and Sasha together, Kaley and all the angels, Kristy, Kami, Anabelle, Diana to name just a few

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, van the man said:

I hope all those who wanted Malia to leave are enjoying what they wished for!!!! I agree that RLC is now the worst it's ever been. At this moment I don't think even Leora can save it!!!! Thank God I have thousands of hours of archive material to enjoy! Oh the joy of watching Eva and her many adventures, Masha, Dasha and Sasha together, Kaley and all the angels, Kristy, Kami, Anabelle, Diana to name just a few

I agree but we should make the most of it while it last's than all we will have is the other site ?????

• Upvote 1