RLC is getting serious about violating their terms & conditions

They just banned me. I'm fairly certain I had no posts with any RLC ID. Something definitely stinks here.

I don't think that ID number means a whole lot.I have been on for the last 2 hours and it has changed 5 different times, so I don't think it has anything to do with identifying IP addresses.

It's not a watermark cause you can right click and highlight the code to copy and paste.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh?

The DMCA was introduced by Representative Howard Coble (Republican - North Carolina).  It was enacted by the 105th United States Congress (of which both chambers were a Republican majority).  Yes, Bill Clinton signed it into law but to claim that the DMCA is some sort of liberal agenda is ridiculous...

I wasn't speaking about DMCA, which was -- as you say -- passed by liberal Republicans. I was speaking of encryption methods, and limits place upon them.

I think I have an idea about how they might be doing this. They could be stealing/recording browser cookies from visitors, the CC cookie has the user ID in it, all they would have to do is look at your Cookie's Session ID which has your CC user ID in it, they could then easily look up your username on CC, and map your IP or RLC cookie info to your RLC account, and ban you if they find pics or videos. I always browse with Cookies off by default and I have yet to be banned, but some of you may have them on. If you disallow cookies from CC it should prevent them from figuring you out. I am going to look more into this, but this could very well be what they are doing. If anyone else has knowledge of this stuff let me know.

yo ya dije que la informacion salia de este foro , no se si consciente o inconscientemente . si eso es asi el sR ADMINISTRADOR debería averiguarlo y denunciarlo igual que hacen ellos . Y BANEAR AL INTRUSO/S 

yo ya dije que la informacion salia de este foro , no se si consciente o inconscientemente . si eso es asi el sR ADMINISTRADOR debería averiguarlo y denunciarlo igual que hacen ellos . Y BANEAR AL INTRUSO/S

English Translation: I already said that the information came out of this forum, is not whether consciously or unconsciously. if that is so the sR ADMINISTRATOR should find out and report it like they do. And ban THE INTRUDER / S

If this is true, then CC could easily ban them because they've broken the CamCap's Terms & Conditions.

So now, we're down to the following possibilites:

1) Intruders and informants.

2) Hidden encryption codes embeded in the broadcasts.

3) General cookie tracking.

and 4) Flash code. (Notice that a secure, stock TOR browser will not display RLC content -- Flash is disabled by default for a damn good security reason.)

Myself, I haven't written code regularly for two decades. If we have any script kiddies or code monkeys around this forum, I wish they'd speak up.

English Translation: I already said that the information came out of this forum, is not whether consciously or unconsciously. if that is so the sR ADMINISTRATOR should find out and report it like they do. And ban THE INTRUDER / S

If this is true, then CC could easily ban them because they've broken the CamCap's Terms & Conditions.

So now, we're down to the following possibilites:

1) Intruders and informants.

2) Hidden encryption codes embeded in the broadcasts.

3) General cookie tracking.

and 4) Flash code. (Notice that a secure, stock TOR browser will not display RLC content -- Flash is disabled by default for a damn good security reason.)

Myself, I haven't written code regularly for two decades. If we have any script kiddies or code monkeys around this forum, I wish they'd speak up.

If they speak up then I suggest that they do it behind a locked, invite only, thread of the forum as, for example, with my reply above, we don't want to be having conversations that will find a solution and in the same thread give RLC a possible workaround.

When you're watching the streams now, occasionally you'll see faint rows of circles appear briefly superimposed over a random part of the image. Pretty sure that's what they're using as a uniquely identifiable watermark for each viewer.

If someone could get rtmpdumper working again with rlc, that would probably capture the stream without the watermark.

la marca puntos aparece en 4 frames solo , si la captura es de unos 10fps , no he calculado cada cuanto tiempo y tambien tengo que mirar si aparece solo cuando tengo abierto hypercam o otro capturador . pero son unos puntos que casi no se ven , si aluien sabe algo mas tecnico , por favor expliquelo

When you're watching the streams now, occasionally you'll see faint rows of circles appear briefly superimposed over a random part of the image. Pretty sure that's what they're using as a uniquely identifiable watermark for each viewer.

If someone could get rtmpdumper working again with rlc, that would probably capture the stream without the watermark.

Bingo. They flash on the stream in random locations every 8 to 10 seconds.