drink,sleep and depression!

Guest asutaru

Guest asutaru

my first bilan after 1 month it's this couple is not interesting for watching.

they sleep all the journey,nothing sex,look depressed.

and guests are always here just for drink and eat.

soo j wait for month suscription finish and j don't renew.j return with the free camera we have.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

solo comen y duermen , no hacen nada mas y ahora sin perro menos todabia , ni se besan ni se duchan se acuestan con los pies negros de mierda , lleva tres dias con las mismas bragas , a el lo he visto ducharse dos veces y a ella tres y recordemos que ya pronto le viene la regla cuando entraron la tenia ,hay que estar pendiente 24 horas para verle una teta , la verdad que si CC muere creo que RLF muere tambien , renové la suscripción por esta pareja nueva pero no voy a cometer dos veces el mismo error . lo mejor la depilacion de la amiga y suerte que pudimos verla en CC . esta politica de empresa no la entiendo , ellos sabran lo que estan vendiendo , pero a mi esto no me interesa .

solo comen y duermen , no hacen nada mas y ahora sin perro menos todabia , ni se besan ni se duchan se acuestan con los pies negros de mierda , lleva tres dias con las mismas bragas , a el lo he visto ducharse dos veces y a ella tres y recordemos que ya pronto le viene la regla cuando entraron la tenia ,hay que estar pendiente 24 horas para verle una teta , la verdad que si CC muere creo que RLF muere tambien , renové la suscripción por esta pareja nueva pero no voy a cometer dos veces el mismo error . lo mejor la depilacion de la amiga y suerte que pudimos verla en CC . esta politica de empresa no la entiendo , ellos sabran lo que estan vendiendo , pero a mi esto no me interesa .

Exactamente.

Anybody else just see them pointing a real handgun at each other and joking around with it? They're pulling the trigger, looking down the barrel, etc. Any knucklehead knows that you treat an unloaded gun just as you would a loaded one. It's also been about the happiest I've seen this guy so far; I don't think I've seen him laugh and smile more than when he was waving around the gun.

Any knucklehead knows that you treat an unloaded gun just as you would a loaded one.

Rule #1. A weapon is ALWAYS loaded, first and foremost.

this happened at work years ago.there was this young guy that was hired to work in the mine.we had a 'service' building where you had lockers to change clothes or whatever.this new guy had a blank pistol and he would play with it waving it around pointing it at other people and scaring them.i tried to tell him that he should not do that,but he said it was funny.i told him he was going to pull it on the wrong person one day. sure enough he pulled it on a guy that didn't think things like that was funny and as he was putting his hard hat up in his locker he pulled out a 357 magnum pointed it at the guy and thumb cocked it.the little guy screamed and said over and over " mine's not real" several times.the other guy,gun still cocked looking him straight in the eye's replied...'Mine Is'! as the old saying goes "Broke that dog from sucking eggs".

I've only watched them for a short period of time [boring], but it appears that:

1. These two guys lead pointless lives.

2. They are getting hammered all day on vodka [or whatever that is]

3. They now have a gun.

Am I the only one who thinks that this might possibly be a bad combination?

I've only watched them for a short period of time [boring], but it appears that:

1. These two guys lead pointless lives.

2. They are getting hammered all day on vodka [or whatever that is]

3. They now have a gun.

Am I the only one who thinks that this might possibly be a bad combination?

It could indeed be a very exciting, if short and tragic, combination.