drink,sleep and depression!

Guest asutaru

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm talking about Katya and Ruslan.

Edit: Oops, sorry! I'm more interested in the gun thing and I didn't see the other thread about it. Carry on.

I'm sure your apology is accepted. Welcome to the board. Be advised that we often go off topic here: we're not sterile like reallifecamfan.com. Once in a while it can become solemn like it did here.

Honestly, when not playing "let's pretend" like children, empathy for other humans can be transmitted through this medium. We are, indeed, a complex group of people here at CamCaps, and oddly we form tight anonymous friendships with people we'll never know -- in-between wandering off topic --which, in this case is due to news our friends' losses, and is necessary and appropriate. 

Welcome to CC. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it once it sinks in that this is no ordinary board.

Dear Van and HMFIC,

Sorry for your losses. I have been present during the passing of many people; from family members to people I couldn't help enough to survive. Each one affects me a little differently but I remember them all. Like TBG I tend to share the celtic viewpoint and try to send them merrily on their next journey.

THANK YOU WW_WATCHER. i really hope to see them All again one day.

Guest xvoyeurx

why the russian  or ukraine guys are soo bored with the sex.

after kiko,now we have ruslan don't like soo much the sex,prefer stay in computer when she go sleep with only thong and ass up.

if j have girlfriend with this body,seriously j fuck her everyday

there is just anton are good on this website for doing regular good sex with alina

pourquoi les russes ont une libido aussi pauvre avec le sex.

après kiko maintenant on a ruslan qui prefere rester sur son pc quand elle va se coucher en string

avec le cul en l'air.franchement,j'aurai une copine avec ce corps là,j'aurais envie d'elle tout les jours.

il y a just anton qui est bon sur rlc pour faire du sex regulier avec alina,le reste c'est à chier,rien de croustillant et d'un ennui terrible à regarder

• 2 weeks later...

Please don't keep posting the same comment in multiple threads.  Thank you.

deduzco por su comentario que usted es gay , no me parece mal en absoluto , pero aqui la mayoria de abonados son hombres/hetero/machistas todos verian con buenos ojos un apartamento de lesbianas dos a precio de una , pero uno de gays hummmmm me parece que no tendria mucho exito ( o si ) nunca se sabe , creo que van a seguir poniendo que ruslan es gay por que en la mente de un hombre/hetero/machista esta el pensar si yo fuera ruslan estaria todo el dia follandome a esa preciosidad este tio es maricon , y el que piensa eso seguramente tiene a su mujer a dieta .

yo no me creo que una mujer que cuida dos horas al dia sus uñas no se lave el coño en una semana , al que tendrian que echar a la calle es al jefe de casting de RLF , que se dedique a otra cosa , si quiere contratar a mi abuela con 95 años que esta en un geriátrico estoy dispuesto a negociar.

She's in the kitchen making him a meal and he just stares at the laptop like she doesn't exist.  She does things to get his attention or offers him a snack...he just sits there and will take the food but not say anything.  He seems like a jerk.  She seems nice.  And she's hot!  She is pretty into her nails though.