Leora - Home Activities #83

pulo filipe

1 minute ago, patou said:

Je vais vous souhaiter une bonne soirée leora est fiévreuse elle a froid et elle bien couverte elle ferait mieux aller dans son lit ce que je vais faire

A demain

good night patou And wife 

have a nice family weekend 

see you tomorrow and sweet dreams 

💖🦆🦆🦆💖

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Time for the COVID conversation to end. It has no bearing on this apartment.  

The Posts will be moved to a proper location and the conversation can continue there for any that wish to keep it going.

Well done good friend ☺️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

LB to L and L to LB me thinks judging by the big smile... can't wait to see you tomorrow night 🥰

I think they probably won't meet, judging by how Leora has covered herself. Then knowing Leora it is likely that by tomorrow she will be healed suddenly. 😆

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Good night all nothing will happen tonight I would suggest.

Even if it does , it will be just some phonecalls ( private or not ) , texting , IPAD and TV watching and a possible masturbation for the views . The script is like a soap opera of the 80s , Dynasty , Dallas , Bold  and the Beautiful , The Young and the Restless . Life choices , life results and consequences spending Friday and Saturday  evenings in a country that prepares for Christmas and living at one of the most beautiful cities to visit during this period totally alone and without the chance of being able to enjoy even at your own home  . But whatever , life is good 😁