Max & Lora - Apt. 1 - Split 1

Guest guest

[...]

It's hard to find a woman who gladly cooks and cleans any more. 

not really. just come to germany and you'll find lots of them :-)

That's the problem NB!  I'd have to leave the country!  Not too many in US do.  They see a stove and say, "what's this, and what does it do?"  Lol  :P

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kevinbsam7

Anyone have any idea what Max and Lora do for a job? I imagine Lora is some kind of secretary/PA judging y the way she dresses, No idea about Max though. Just occasionally he gets out a suit and packs a case, so it seems to be something that takes him out of town just occasionally. Business job, but not selling.

Good, Acer.  I hope Max realizes the kind of woman he has and cherishes her.  It's hard to find a woman who gladly cooks and cleans any more. 

Lora is cool, but I prefer Alina and nut Nastya!

Incidentally, I hate the fact that all the cams in Lora and Max's apartment are overhead cams, like they're stuck up in the corner of the ceiling somewhere.  I like Nora's bathroom cam because it puts her body right there.  They need to do the same with Lora, and put that ass and those tits up close and personal, lol  ;) 

Guest kevinbsam7

Would be better if they were at body height, but part of the attraction of Lora is that she seems completely oblivious to the existence of the camers probably because they are out of her eye-line

Would be better if they were at body height, but part of the attraction of Lora is that she seems completely oblivious to the existence of the camers probably because they are out of her eye-line

She is fully aware of the cams.  I think it's more because she's been on RLC for more than a year.

He asked - "Why can't they publish videos, is there a problem?"

Si! Pedro.  El problema es que si un miembro de RLC publica videos, ellos pueden perder su membresia.  Pero si buscas bien hay muchas fotos y videos publicados aqui en las paginas de este foro.  Buena suerte.

(Yes, Pedro.  The problem is that if a member of RLC posts videos they can lose their membership.  However, if you look, you can find many pics and vids already posted on the pages of this forum.  Good luck.)

I do my best, lol  ;D