B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #11 (November / December)

20 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

Leia must know someone socially in Barca as she was out till after 1 am last night and no she was not with Carol and now out again tonight while her man just lays in bed 

Tuesday night, she was out with Karol, Nana, Gina and the twins.

17 hours ago, hayward789 said:

I've had the same problem. If you're trying to capture the scene here is a trick that works for works for me most of the time. Pause the recording at xx:59:50 but let let the replay continue until xy:00:16. Hit the backup (or press J) at xy:00:16. This should backup the replay to about xx:59:45. When the replay get to xx:59:50 continue the capture. It should continue without any skip. 

As I said this works MOST of the time.

Thanks will try this.

Good evening guys...just entering the fray. And and behold...yes you've guessed it...Maksim is in bed on his phone FFS!!

I don't why I'm bothered, because I couldn't give a rats arse about B5, but some things just get to me...and he is 1!!

Someone posted yesterday about the sexual tension between him and Karol...

Dougie Payne Reaction GIF by Travis

Il y a 2 heures, piedpiper1968 a dit :

J'espère qu'il ne s'est pas trop mis à rude épreuve. Il a dû lui prendre toute son énergie car il est toujours allongé dans son lit. 

Un homme dans la maison à B5 avec Leia 

Un appareil de disc jockey avec eux 

Just now, isidore57 said:

Un homme dans la maison à B5 avec Leia 

Un appareil de disc jockey avec eux 

Yes...he's been there several times now, showing her the tricks of the trade...Not sure if we'll see the end product though considering the neighbours will be listening...😏

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...he's been there several times now, showing her the tricks of the trade...Not sure if we'll see the end product though considering the neighbours will be listening...😏

rather see her DJ than those idiots that fucked up the parties at B4 anyday,and as pretty and tall as she is it would be easy for her to get a lot of attention and other than being a model that she is too old to start it is not a bad career choice for the lovely Leia

• Haha 1