B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #11 (November / December)

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've been married for 38 years and I'm barely on my phone...😏

He is the new generation , you are older  and grew up also with the other interests on how to pass your time 😎

i still think more should have been made of the fact that Leia carries a vibrator in her purse,seen her pull it out when having sex the other day, i dont think thats something a lot of women do i could be wrong she must always want to be ready where and  if the occasion arises lol 

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

Why does the replay at ever hour freeze and skips a good few seconds llike for example it would freeze at 13:00:00 and skip to 13:00:05 that's 5 seconds or movement missed. It the same the whole time on all cameras and apartments it's really annoying. Anyone else have this issue.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

It was the same last night at 0400 when Buffy undressed

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think he prefers his own dick...😏

I don't like the bloke. He a lazy tosser, always in bed on his phone when I log on. I'm amazing he got up and went out tbh...

I'm not sure Naga. I usually respect your opinion and that's not to say that you're incorrect ,but for some reason we may be missing something with him. Time will tell but I'm gonna withhold my opinion on him for a bit longer. As far as Leia is concerned, I do like her and I can't put my finger on what I like about her. I'm not overwhelmed about her body but there's something about her that makes me smile.

I will say that it seems that she gives more than she receives from the relationship but I trust her so we'll see. Also I can identify with preferring my own dick a lot of the time, and you gotta love a girl who has a vibrator on retainer.:smile:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

i still think more should have been made of the fact that Leia carries a vibrator in her purse,seen her pull it out when having sex the other day, i dont think thats something a lot of women do i could be wrong she must always want to be ready where and  if the occasion arises lol 

It's because their bags are too small...They need 1 of these 😁

Dildo Bags & Backpacks | Unique Designs | Spreadshirt

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Wtf? This guy has no problem cranking one out, but  Leia does nothing as far as bating. 😕

What don't you understand?  The RLC contract calls for 5 bates per  week.   Maksin  tells his girl "no worries, babe,  I've got this".

I have always thought watching a guy masturbate was kinda hot.  But I am modifying this belief.   I think it is hot when  it's live in person.  Not sure about when  it happens on a cam site.

• Haha 2