Leora - Home Activities #84

Slipper Guyquad

So … earlier today we had a rather same things different day to the recent weeks scenario which has been analyzed  a week or so ago . It was nice that Leora was out of her bubble prison , unfortunately didn’t last much as she was back at calculated times for the calculated prime time routine , it was first the teasing and then the bubble bath , even concentrated observer slipper got it wrong I think when he believed that Leora would be grabbing a bate on the couch which it hasn’t happened at an early time since weeks if I am correct . 

Later at night , we saw a rather different approach with Leora studying for almost an hour , I didn’t have the sound open but I think just before she went to her tablet at the kitchen , she had the TV turned on to Russian programming ? I might be wrong , all in all , it was nice seeing  doing something personal there . 

As for the rest and whatever is daily written here concerning myself , I will say one simple thing . I might be 1 million percent jealous , obsessed , addicted and whatever I am called ( which I have answered with arguments my beliefs .. ) but a better and more observing reading of posts made by an icon at Leora’s threads who knows Leora way more than anyone ,  can reveal lots of things that are being witnessed by anyone currently . A better and closer look at jimbo4’s posts , the guy who has the BIGGEST balls here and calls the things exactly as they currently are concerning Leora , it is the biggest proof of what’s going on with this woman and of course , as anyone who represents an occasional negativity of posting , he is treated accordingly by either posts or reactions from the usual “ protectors “ , “ defenders “ , “ worshippers “ that Leora has or by having his posts not being mentioned or counter argued at all when THE MAJORITY here knows that what he says is the closest and most sincere you can read from a true all time fan and admirer . 

Therefore , keep on believing whatever it suits everyone but a person that lives alone in an apartment for a total time of - what is ? nearly a year I think - and has befriended the maximum her mobile devices due to lack of human physical interaction for the most hours of the day , this is simply loneliness . And that’s an opinion that I hope whoever sees without “ Queen’s glasses “ can take into consideration observing carefully Leora from the past , current Leora and the one that we will be seeing in the future months . 

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

I wish you an amazing Wednesday filled with positive energy

17/ November / 2021

🐨👯 🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ patou gag-her  brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg mark thompson marco   howard ddhm c101 taxio miraguy

• Thanks 1